PlayStation 5 stock alerts

Pob

2 hours ago, marsh said:

You'd think the tories/HMRC would like to speak to all these scalpers about their undeclared income?

Unless you turn over more than £1k, you’re within the trading allowance for so-called hobby businesses and don’t have to declare shit. So anyone just selling a single PS5 is in the clear.

21 minutes ago, Chadruharazzeb said:

As a counterpoint I've just cancelled gamepass because I haven't used it at all since I got my PS5. 

How did you cancel gamespass?

14 hours ago, Eighthours said:

Unless you turn over more than £1k, you’re within the trading allowance for so-called hobby businesses and don’t have to declare shit. So anyone just selling a single PS5 is in the clear.

:sherlock:

17 hours ago, marsh said:

You'd think the tories/HMRC would like to speak to all these scalpers about their undeclared income?

I'm sure they would but, in the meantime, an MP has proposed a bill to make such scalping illegal. It'll not become law but I guess it raises a small amount of awareness at Westminster.

59 minutes ago, Mike S said:

I'm sure they would but, in the meantime, an MP has proposed a bill to make such scalping illegal. It'll not become law but I guess it raises a small amount of awareness at Westminster.

That's at least one MP with a son/daughter without a PS5 Christmas present then!

27 minutes ago, probotector said:

Had a heads up Argos had some today. Went straight away and got an error message! 

No drops from Argos today. Expected in the middle of the night one night this week.

21 hours ago, elmo said:

No drops from Argos today. Expected in the middle of the night one night this week.

The perfect time for all the bots to snap them up!

Apparently SONY is starting to sell them direct from their website in US, hopefully they do a decent job then do same here.

1 hour ago, Totoro said:

The perfect time for all the bots to snap them up!

Apparently SONY is starting to sell them direct from their website in US, hopefully they do a decent job then do same here.

It'd be brilliant if you have to submit your PSN ID to order one. Didn't they do that when they first launched?

AMAZON UK folks

protip - search for PlayStation 5 console on website, then add to basket from the search results given. don't go to the actual product page and add to basket from there as it'll bug out, presumably due to demand

2 minutes ago, Scruff said:

Any trick to actually getting one in your basket?

check out my edited post above

Edit, for convenience: protip - search for PlayStation 5 console on website, then add to basket from the search results given. don't go to the actual product page and add to basket from there as it'll bug out, presumably due to demand