Jump to content

PlayStation 5 stock alerts


Pob
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, marsh said:

You'd think the tories/HMRC would like to speak to all these scalpers about their undeclared income?


Unless you turn over more than £1k, you’re within the trading allowance for so-called hobby businesses and don’t have to declare shit. So anyone just selling a single PS5 is in the clear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Chadruharazzeb said:

 

As a counterpoint I've just cancelled gamepass because I haven't used it at all since I got my PS5. 

 

How did you cancel gamespass?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Eighthours said:


Unless you turn over more than £1k, you’re within the trading allowance for so-called hobby businesses and don’t have to declare shit. So anyone just selling a single PS5 is in the clear.

 

:sherlock:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, marsh said:

You'd think the tories/HMRC would like to speak to all these scalpers about their undeclared income?

 

I'm sure they would but, in the meantime, an MP has proposed a bill to make such scalping illegal. It'll not become law but I guess it raises a small amount of awareness at Westminster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Mike S said:

 

I'm sure they would but, in the meantime, an MP has proposed a bill to make such scalping illegal. It'll not become law but I guess it raises a small amount of awareness at Westminster.

That's at least one MP with a son/daughter without a PS5 Christmas present then!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, probotector said:

Had a heads up Argos had some today. Went straight away and got an error message! 

 

No drops from Argos today. Expected in the middle of the night one night this week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, elmo said:

 

No drops from Argos today. Expected in the middle of the night one night this week.

 

The perfect time for all the bots to snap them up!

 

 

Apparently SONY is starting to sell them direct from their website in US, hopefully they do a decent job then do same here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Totoro said:

 

The perfect time for all the bots to snap them up!

 

 

Apparently SONY is starting to sell them direct from their website in US, hopefully they do a decent job then do same here.

 

 

It'd be brilliant if you have to submit your PSN ID to order one. Didn't they do that when they first launched?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AMAZON UK folks

 

protip - search for PlayStation 5 console on website, then add to basket from the search results given. don't go to the actual product page and add to basket from there as it'll bug out, presumably due to demand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Scruff said:

Any trick to actually getting one in your basket?

 

check out my edited post above

 

Edit, for convenience: protip - search for PlayStation 5 console on website, then add to basket from the search results given. don't go to the actual product page and add to basket from there as it'll bug out, presumably due to demand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.