PlayStation 5 stock alerts

Pob

So the current situation is that it sells out in an Hour rather than a few minutes?  That's progress.  I saw a PS5 going for £700 in CEX yesterday, but I've vowed that i'm not going to get one until I can just go to Amazon in my own time & buy for RRP.  So, sometime early next year then?

16 hours ago, SeanR said:

I was back in the stock watch game for a mate at work, for a short while. Tracking and that.

in the last week he’s got his hands on three of them: EE, Argos, and John Lewis.

they’re on the up.

I'm assuming with the right cables you can link all three up and have a super console that'll run Space Harrier perfectly then?

1 hour ago, Shimmyhill said:

Bloody hell, that much - just the console or loads of stuff with it!!?

RRP is £349 so that's a bargain! However it's a much less attractive proposition now the PS5 is out, so that's probably the best you could expect.

On 13/08/2021 at 15:05, iknowgungfu said:

My code still available from Curry’s. 
has to be redeemed by 17th August.  

This still available, and is it for the disc version? Guy in work is after one for his son.

edit: Have taken a code from lordscotland. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Sixkiller said:

What next, a stock allocation for farmfoods?  Why the fuck are they letting TV channels get involved in selling consoles?

I wonder if it’s all to do with the Champions League i.e. BT have TV rights and PlayStation sponsoring.

49 minutes ago, Sixkiller said:

What next, a stock allocation for farmfoods?  Why the fuck are they letting TV channels get involved in selling consoles?

It’s the BT store. They sell all sorts. But they’re keeping the consoles for their subscribers. You just have to have an active service with them - broadband will do. 

On 13/09/2021 at 16:15, Sixkiller said:

The BT store has existed since 1987 so it's not really "A TV channel" selling anything.