IGNORED

PlayStation 5 stock alerts

Pob

Managed to get one at Very this morning, only had to buy ratchet and clank with it which is great.

So I have no use for the one I got at GAME last week, before i cancel it though does anyone here want it for RRP? Unfortunately I had to get a bundle so you'd need to take the lot. It was disk version, with Miles Morales, Ghost of Tsushima & £9.99 delivery (despite click and collect!) So comes to an eye-watering £581.96 🤮

bIe21Z4.jpeg

I did promise @Stanley first dibs.

Thanks @p1nseeker I’ve decided to hang fire for a bit and make do with what I have, I’m moving house at the end of the month anyway, so it’s probably something I’ll look at again in the New Year. Thanks for offering it, and I’m sure there will be someone else here who is after one! 

I saw one in the flesh yesterday so to speak. What a good awful looking massive machine. I think I'll wait for the "slim" revision before I take the plunge. If that's 2 years down the line, so be it. Got plenty to be getting on with. I can't believe the prices these still go for. 

Just now, nightwaxon said:

I saw one in the flesh yesterday so to speak. What a good awful looking massive machine. I think I'll wait for the "slim" revision before I take the plunge. If that's 2 years down the line, so be it. Got plenty to be getting on with. I can't believe the prices these still go for. 

You're paying per square foot ;)

18 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

Their £9.99/£19.99 delivery was bad enough, but £9.99 for click and collect is nothing short of criminal.

Are they only doing this with PS5, as I didn’t get charged for delivery on my Series X

44 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

GAME have been doing it since launch for both. Dunno how you managed to dodge that. I paid a tenner, I think.

Looking at the receipt email, I wonder if it's included when you do the all-access thing. Definitely £0 for the delivery, so I guess that's something...

I complained about being charged a tenner delivery from GAME with my PS5 (almost a year ago, eh?) and got it refunded - although my complaint did centre on not getting my 'launch' order until the following Monday, due to the dolts selecting the pandemic-battered Royal Mail as their courier.