6 minutes ago, p1nseeker said:

That isn't scalping so we'll go with nice :hat:

Thanks to Telegram i've managed to get:

2 Series X

PS5 digital

PS5 disc

RTX 3070FE

And not made a penny over RRP on any of it! 3070 was also for me 

I know many "ah i'll just order one from Argos!" Idiots...

Just now, SnoopZakaDaVe said:

Game has stock apparently and a queue in place. People have worked out a way to bypass the queue

When I was stuck in a queue there before, it looked like the page loads as normal and then the queue screen appears over the top of it. Probably trivial to disable if you know how to use the developer tools in your web browser.

GAME are a laugh. Do you want a PS5, a t-shirt and a hat and a camera? Or do you want a PS5, a camera, a hat and a t-shirt? Or a PS5 and a hat and a t-shirt and a hat and a hat and a t-shirt? It's like the Spam sketch.

Anyway, I presume I am in this queue to be told after the wait all stock is gone?

2 minutes ago, SozzlyJoe said:

GAME are a laugh. Do you want a PS5, a t-shirt and a hat and a camera? Or do you want a PS5, a camera, a hat and a t-shirt? Or a PS5 and a hat and a t-shirt and a hat and a hat and a t-shirt? It's like the Spam sketch.

Anyway, I presume I am in this queue to be told after the wait all stock is gone?

That's what i'm expecting yeah

2 minutes ago, SozzlyJoe said:

There's a PS5 + Miles Morales + Demon Soul's bundle without any extra tat that looks appealing. 

Again, the question is whether it's in stock by the time the checkout loads.

Just now, Crhis said:

There's a PS5 + Miles Morales + Demon Soul's bundle without any extra tat that looks appealing. 

Again, the question is whether it's in stock by the time the checkout loads.

Plus you wonder if they are prioritising the more expensive bundles. I suppose we'll see soon enough, god speed everyone.

29 minutes ago, Beno said:

Amazingly after spending the 19th with one in my John Lewis basket all

morning and not being able to check out and then exactly the same this morning with Argos I gave up and thought I’d try a cold and fruitless walk in the rain to my local store. After checking their digital book of dreams (which wouldn’t even search for PS5) I queued up to ask the lady behind the counter, convinced it was a total waste of time and she informed me “sorry we’ve only got two of the digital editions in stock”.  So here I am an hour later with a slightly soggy digital version waiting for me till I’m done for the day. 

Might be worth a go for others!

496F2AFA-0323-4D35-8C25-ACD784A02468.jpeg

Amazing! Was the digital your preference?

When I saw them in stock at the Aylesbury Argos I felt pity for any poor sod leaving there with a PS5 in a mostly transparent bag. 

8 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

Amazing! Was the digital your preference?

When I saw them in stock at the Aylesbury Argos I felt pity for any poor sod leaving there with a PS5 in a mostly transparent bag. 

No but I’ll take what I can get and the last disc based game I bought for my PS4 was Fallout 4 so I think I’ll manage.

Tell me about it with the bag. I actually didn’t buy one (they didn’t ask) and so I had to go back in the queue to pay 20p on my card to get one while it sat in the counter being eyed up. My local Argos is down a pretty dodgy alley too so I was very paranoid waking home with it. I crossed the road to avoid two ‘youths’ (in reality kids) at one point!

Shop to have just emailed to say my pre-order is now ready and available for delivery by the 18th! I have confirmed I want it (I have mine so offered to a mate) and payment has been taken.  Check your emails if you have a Shopto preorder :omg: