IGNORED

Neo: The World Ends With You - TWEWY Sequel!

mdn2

I'm almost at the end of this, and I've really, really enjoyed it. Way up there with the original, if not slightly more focused and enjoyable. I can't really believe how well they bridged that huge gap between releases. Just picked up the story where they left off and carried on like it was released a year later or something. 

4 hours ago, Let us measure said:

I'm almost at the end of this, and I've really, really enjoyed it. Way up there with the original, if not slightly more focused and enjoyable. I can't really believe how well they bridged that huge gap between releases. Just picked up the story where they left off and carried on like it was released a year later or something. 

The story in Neo actually continues on after the additional section only available in the recent Final Remix version released on the Switch, so it’s even weirder than that (although technically a much shorter amount of time).

The only thing I found a bit odd is how late they add the final difficulty level. For me, I’d rather have had access to it before the end of the story.