Back 4 Blood - spiritual successor to L4D

SM47

7 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

The deck does seem more important than you'd first expect. There's a card that gives you 3 seconds sprint burst when you take 10 or more damage which is pretty rad. And anything that gives you more stamina/regen is definitely an essential at first I'd say.

Yeah, the card that gives you health back on melee kills was a (literal) life saver for me in the bar.  Makes you feel pretty awesome too, hack through the hoard without a care in the world! 

What's annoying in Multiplayer is that's its only the host that unlocks progress.  We got past the ferry last night.  I went back to play today and im right back at the start as ive never hosted a game, yet I have unlocked the extra characters that we got from completing the ferry level.

Also, I cant change to the new characters as the game progresses?  Mate came online so we picked up from where we were last night.. but it remembers the characters, guns, health etc.  So when would I ever use the new characters? On a new play thru from scratch?

We did the bar level and it was class.

I think you have to get to the end of an Act, which counts as a "run". 

I have been playing (and hosting) sessions and working my way through Act 1, and then at the end it said "Run Completed" and I was plonked back in the hub. 

I presume if I play tonight and start from Act 2, I can pick a new character and I'll have new cards, though not sure. 

Played through the first mission and really enjoying this now.

NB: I was trying to unlock achievements to count towards this month’s Rewards points and nothing was unlocking. Once I’d finished the first story beat 1-4, I exited the match and went back to camp where eight achievements unlocked. 

Hello. Years since I’ve been here, but was hoping for some help. I enjoyed playing L4D solo as friends moved on to other games and spent probably hundreds of hours playing L4D solo.

This brings me on to B4B. Really enjoying the solo game, but really annoyed that progression is completely locked out of SP.

Playing the campaign with randoms has been a heartbreaking experience, but the game won’t let me play in a private lobby with less than 2 players (not on Playstation anyway). Does anyone know a way I can play the online campaign with bots on Playstation and earn supply points? Thanks.

1 minute ago, Puck said:

Hello. Years since I’ve been here, but was hoping for some help. I enjoyed playing L4D solo as friends moved on to other games and spent probably hundreds of hours playing L4D solo.

This brings me on to B4B. Really enjoying the solo game, but really annoyed that progression is completely locked out of SP.

Playing the campaign with randoms has been a heartbreaking experience, but the game won’t let me play in a private lobby with less than 2 players (not on Playstation anyway). Does anyone know a way I can play the online campaign with bots on Playstation and earn supply points? Thanks.

If you can get the other players to leave... the game seems to continue with bots. But that could be a little tricky to engineer.

9 minutes ago, Danster said:

If you can get the other players to leave... the game seems to continue with bots. But that could be a little tricky to engineer.

☹️ I hope they update the game to allow people to enjoy it in their own way without forcing you to play the game their way.