IGNORED

Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #Michael Messy

T Pot

3 minutes ago, keineboom said:

Wow, I can't remember as good as race as this, maybe that one between Rosberg and Hamilton wherever that was?

Both those years when Lewis won and threw him the 2nd-place cap, and when Rosberg won the championship with Hamilton backing him up to try and get Seb to overtake him

1 minute ago, Dudley said:

Sky saying the "let pass" should be looked at, I'm guessing since they already applied a penalty they can't.

And I don't think they'll give anything for turn 1.

The penalty was for leaving the track and gaining an advantage wasn't it, the lift off was to be investigated after the race (presumably as they decided they really need telemetry for that one)

1 minute ago, Dudley said:

Sky saying the "let pass" should be looked at, I'm guessing since they already applied a penalty they can't.

And I don't think they'll give anything for turn 1.

It's been looked at after the race. The penalty was for the going off the track thing that he tried to give the place back for.

1 minute ago, Corranga said:

The penalty was for leaving the track and gaining an advantage wasn't it, the lift off was to be investigated after the race (presumably as they decided they really need telemetry for that one)

Maybe, I've lost track.  If so then that's still interesting. I kinda hope not though, even though it probably deserves a grip drop in lieu of 5 seconds or whatever just because we're on equal points and that's great.

Just now, MrPogo said:

If they were consistent over the years Max will be getting a 25 seconds penalty for retaking a place immediately after giving it up, but they don’t even manage it race to race these days.

Yeah and I think I might have been on this site to say that was bloody stupid as a penalty back in 2008 :D

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #Michael Messy