Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - No refunds for you!

T Pot

That's just a concept, the teams are designing their own based upon the brief but yeah I saw that too and had a bit of a lol.

4 hours ago, Meers said:

Ugh fuck this shite. Max fans are mostly that - Max fans. They aren't racing fans in the slightest, just there to cheer Max on. Seen it myself at the Spa race in '16 when Max and Kimi crashed in La Source on the first lap, more than half of the Max fans left for home after Max emilimated himself.

Hello? What about the rest of the race?

Never been at Imola when the Ferraris have gone out early then?

19 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

So the new car that can currently be viewed has no DRS. The rear looks pretty aerodynamic and I can’t see how they’re going to pop a flap in unless they totally change it. 

Think this will stick?

It's got DRS. I've no idea how either but they specifically said it has it.

Good Grief.

One hopes mercedes' submission will be just playng all the clips of Horner saying max's aggresive driving is fine and admirable.

BUt LEwis = baD...

He could have given more.

It's just PR.

He doesn't really care.

Maybe he should concentrate on not driving into other people.

Etc. Coming soon to a social platform of your choice.

56 minutes ago, layten said:

I hope the stewards look at the evidence and decide to give Verstappen a 5 place grid penalty for causing a collision.

Seeing Horner and Marko literally explode with rage would make my weekend. :lol: 

See I don't want that, purely because we now, for once, have an exciting championship up front with only a handful of points separating 1st & 2nd.

However I'd love it if the stewards removed the penalty points & 10 seconds from Hamilton. It wouldn't change anything, but RB would be fucking furious.

3 hours ago, T Pot said:

See I don't want that, purely because we now, for once, have an exciting championship up front with only a handful of points separating 1st & 2nd.

However I'd love it if the stewards removed the penalty points & 10 seconds from Hamilton. It wouldn't change anything, but RB would be fucking furious.

10 sec head start on race day, sounds amazing!

On 27/07/2021 at 15:17, mexos said:

BUt LEwis = baD...

He could have given more.

It's just PR.

He doesn't really care.

Maybe he should concentrate on not driving into other people.

Etc. Coming soon to a social platform of your choice.

Yeah, the very first comment I saw was “So Lewis Hamilton is feeling so guilty for crashing into Max he is setting up a charity to regain popularity. I used to think he was a good guy but this stunt has put me right off F1”.

12 hours ago, MrPogo said:

Yeah, the very first comment I saw was “So Lewis Hamilton is feeling so guilty for crashing into Max he is setting up a charity to regain popularity. I used to think he was a good guy but this stunt has put me right off F1”.

That genuine Twitter comment has somehow managed be even more of a parody Twitter comment than any of Mexos's parody Twitter comments.

IMAGINE.

Stewards look at new evidence. Change their minds on the outcome. Max given a 5 place grid penalty.

Honda say vroom vroom is ok. Max fights back to take an easy win and it goes pop. Lewis wins.

Red Bull are moving on with their typical grace.

E7eAIDlUcAYMIY5.thumb.jpg.ac2d51c043a5a828c0fc2075400f66ae.jpg

Given Mercedes were told by the FIA and Red Bull that Max was OK, you would think Max was actually at deaths door, not suffering from nothing other than a hurt and bruised ego.

By ‘who they really are’ he means winners not whiners right? But then he has an entire team treating him like a God so I’m not surprised this is his attitude. 

He also revealed that Hamilton had phoned him after the race.

"He did call me," said Verstappen. "I don't need to go into details about that, but we did have a chat."

Translation: The details of the phone call don’t fit the narrative my team are pushing so have asked me not to talk about it .

1 hour ago, ryodi said:

By ‘who they really are’ he means winners not whiners right? But then he has an entire team treating him like a God so I’m not surprised this is his attitude. 

Seems to be a thing with Red Bull, and in particular Helmut Marko. I mean, who remembers Mark Webber's comments on Vettel from the Sepang podium in 2013? And in general how Seb was back then?

On one hand you can't deny that it means their number 1 drivers are rapid and get the job done (usually), but on the other it also makes them prone to throwing rather silly tantrums when they don't get their own way.

21 minutes ago, mexos said:

Popcorn_Collection_Image1.png

This is going to be DELICIOUS.

A mega bucket of salted popcorn for the Red Bull garage

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - No refunds for you!
  • Kryptonian changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - Can we be nice?