Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - No refunds for you!

T Pot

2 hours ago, GwiDan said:

Absolutely amazing by Vettel refusing to take that t shirt off for the Hungarian national anthem. 

Crofty saying his rainbow shirt at the start was for sustainability :facepalm:

3 hours ago, SweatyTravolta said:

I mean, you'd be a bit pissed off too if two races in a row you're number one driver had been merced on the track. Most useful Bottas has been all season. 

Aside from the championship shittiness going on at the top that's a cool top ten to see. 

I'd have some sympathy for Red Bull if they were in any way an organisation that deserved it. Lando I feel sorry for because he had a mega start ruined by Bottas, same with Leclerc and Danny Ric being taken out by Stroll.  But it's racing, these things happen especially on damp tracks, or even dry tracks if we're at Monza and both drivers have been penalised for it. It's bot like Bottas is known for this kind of mistake, the last time I can remember him doing something similar was when he t-boned Hamilton in Bahrain in 2016. 

This does make Spa interesting. It could be Hamilton, Norris and the Red Bull's in a drag race down the Kimmel straight with Bottas completely out of the picture. 

31 minutes ago, layten said:

Fucks sake Aston Martin.

2137888.thumb.jpg.79aa9a937da69fd786179f6ceb9ec3f6.jpg

I think fuel violations have always been a DSQ except for in the final race of 2007, where - can’t remember if it was Williams or Sauber - they only gave them a fine so it wouldn’t hand Hamilton the title instead of Kimi several hours after the race.

That was fuel temperature thing in Brazil 07. It has to be within a certain temperature when it’s measured but the penalty for that was a lot less severe. I think it was just a fine for that. But yeah this is a different Vettel of fish. 

1 hour ago, layten said:

Sainz gets a podium. Monkeys Paw Edition.

50% of Sainz's podiums have come after a driver finishing ahead of him has got a post race penalty. Four trophies but only two trips to the podium ceremony if we ignore the McLaren team only one he had at Interlagos. 

Twitter feels like a fuck load of new fans thanks to Netflix. If they think this is FIA shithousery they’d explode at the schmacher years. Probably a good thing Twitter wasnt around then. 

Doesn’t it seem like red bull is a toxic place to work ? Vettel is genuinely a nice guy but I always remember him being a dick the nice guys always get screwed there

webber,Ricardo etc 

max was great early on in his career but know he’s just a spoilt brat his dad should show him how to act I always remember him being a nice guy 

The main team (apart from Aston obvs) that is hurt by Seb’s DQ is Alfa Romeo. Williams now have ten points I believe, which is going to be pretty bloody hard for them to catch up to even if Kimi has gained 1 point from today.

41 minutes ago, Lyrical Donut said:

They just went and tarnished one of the best races I've witnessed in a some time.

Fucking Incompetent Arseholes.

You're presumably talking about Aston Martin there rather than actually blaming the people enforcing the rules for entirely enforcing a rule correctly.

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - No refunds for you!
  • Kryptonian changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - Can we be nice?