Drivers:

1. Hamilton

2. Verstappen

3. Bottas

Constructors:

1. Mercedes

2. Redbull

3. McLaren

He's actually done FULL placements for drivers and teams, but I've asked for top 3 only.

Awards:

Most hated: Mazepin

Closest team mates (points): Ricciardo and Norris

Flop of the year: Alonso

Worst race: Sochi

Best Race: Monza

Most shock podiums: Danny Ric, Leclerc

Closest to 100 points: Ocon

Rookie of the year: Tsunoda

Williams driver points: two (both George Russell)

*sigh*

There's a new Formula Movie being made. At least this one has some decent names attached to it (Robert Di Nero and John Boyega).

"To be called The Formula, the film is about an American F1 driver who becomes involved with the mafia and is forced to serve as a getaway driver to save his family.

It is to be written, directed and produced by Gerard McMurray, whose previous work includes Burning Sands, a Netflix production that was nominated for the Grand Jury prize at the 2017 Sundance Festival, and 2018's The First Purge." - Autosport

3 hours ago, LowCostMonkey said:

*sigh*

There's a new Formula Movie being made. At least this one has some decent names attached to it (Robert Di Nero and John Boyega).

"To be called The Formula, the film is about an American F1 driver who becomes involved with the mafia and is forced to serve as a getaway driver to save his family.

It is to be written, directed and produced by Gerard McMurray, whose previous work includes Burning Sands, a Netflix production that was nominated for the Grand Jury prize at the 2017 Sundance Festival, and 2018's The First Purge." - Autosport

Kind of reminds me of the old Bob Judd novels from the 1980s (named after & featuring famous racetracks and a tall driver who had trouble fitting into the car. Oh, and in a very prophetic move there was a spell where the sponsors painted the team’s cars pink...)

That needs trimming right back unless he's getting a transplant done. Just don't get the hairline about inch off the eyebrows like Sly Stallone and Xherdan Shaqiri did.

On 30/01/2021 at 11:37, JohnC said:

He was driving for a company that had very fast company cars :lol:

Brilliant on this Bob. Check out his story about popping and egg in Chris Reas bath. 

2 minutes ago, Baring said:

Brilliant on this Bob. Check out his story about popping and egg in Chris Reas bath. 

Someone posting that Chris Rea clip is what got me watching that show. Didn’t really know about it before that. 

Sign 1 year. Get the 8. See how you feel, give yourself options. I can see that.

But what if he doesn't get it? And Merc feel the need to trim extra budget next year?

Curious. I still think more is at play here.

1 minute ago, mexos said:

Sign 1 year. Get the 8. See how you feel, give yourself options. I can see that.

But what if he doesn't get it?

What's going to stop him? Nothing. They may as well skip this year and just give him the 8th. It'll save everyone a lot of travel and expense for a guaranteed outcome. 

But Red Bull are going go to challenge Mercedes this year and finally give Max a car capable of challenging for the title. He’s the fastest driver on the grid according to Horner so surely 2021 is his year.

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA - #WingGate