Formula One 2021 - DRAMA

T Pot

2 hours ago, dino_jr said:

Who's this new CH4 commentator?

2-1fab4.jpg

I was disappointed that they seem to have sidelined DC, only asking him a question every 10 mins or so. 

The new guy is just doing the typical thing of reading out the leaderboard and not actually adding anything, whereas DC actually adds insightful commentary to the viewers.

29 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Is the fantasy thing going? Is there a league to join? I’m being blind and can’t find it. 

Yes, link in the first post.

11 hours ago, Malc said:

I was disappointed that they seem to have sidelined DC, only asking him a question every 10 mins or so. 

The new guy is just doing the typical thing of reading out the leaderboard and not actually adding anything, whereas DC actually adds insightful commentary to the viewers.

It’s DC’s company, presumably he’s on board with the idea

God I really loathe Dan Ticktum (and have done for years). Other drivers get on the radio to say thanks to the team at the end of the race while he just praises himself. Which I suppose is better than what he normally spouts over the radio (it's usually just vile abuse at the drivers he just crashed into or at the team because he's doing a shit job). He's far worse than Mazepin (Mazepin never got a 2 year ban for utterly disgraceful and outrageous ontrack behaviour).

He's like the Draco Malfoy of motor racing.

Cracking race today. I love Zhou and glad to see him get another win. Some of his moves last year were electrifying. 

See, the thing there is that penalty intimates that he didn’t slow down for the yellows on that last lap. If that’s the case, then perhaps 18th wasn’t quite as out-of-position as we thought...

1 minute ago, ryodi said:

What is Button on about this being the first time Hamilton has had completion since he’s been at Mercedes, it’s like 17 and 18 against Vettel never happened.

Or the one where he lost to rosberg

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - DRAMA