Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round

I’ve taken to doubting everything, so that actually makes me less certain about how good they’ll be.

I took it before as “We’re struggling, honest ;)“, but now that looks like “we’ve solved it, honest :unsure:

:( Awful news, RIP.

If she’d been around today in her prime, with the (tiny bit) of added support there is for female drivers who knows how far she could have gone. With her talent and attitude it would have been amazing to have her in F1.

39 minutes ago, mexos said:

Is that a bead of sweat I see? :eyebrows:

It's a tear from laughter as I imagine Max saying "Your data lol."

2 hours ago, layten said:

This video of her utterly destroying the competition is amazing.

You watch that and it demonstrates a clear ability that she knew almost ever single inch of that circuit. Knowing where to step off line, when to put a wheel on the grass, when to pass and when to back out. An amazing ability. I was reading about the top gear transit attempt and the fact they had to find another car to do the filming, and another driver as the supercharged Jag they were using, couldn't keep up. RIP amazing lady.

Sabine was absolutely brilliant on Top Gear, with an incredibly infectious laugh and amazing skills.

The Transit van thing was brilliant.  I always felt that if any other driver had admitted defeat in not making the time, Clarkson would have taken the piss but the respect for her was such that if she said it couldn't be done, then it absolutely couldn't be done.

On 15/03/2021 at 10:43, mexos said:

Master Troll should be talking to Honda every day to get them to reverse their decision.

PREDICTION (because I never do any) :blah:

RB win the first two races and Honda do a U turn.

On 15/03/2021 at 12:17, GwiDan said:

I think Honda are crazy for leaving again. It must have cost them more to leave and come back than to have just stayed the whole time and develop their engine gradually. 

F1 the sport where a manufacturer can fund development of a car then leave the sport watching that car go and win the championship, then come back, fund another car to try to beat the team they sold in the first place, fail, and (potentially) pull out again.

I'm going for Honda leaving after this year and Red Bull winning the championship next year ;) 

30 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why not start with world peace and work your way up?

Well we’re racing in Saudi, so I think on the evidence we must have solved world peace. 

It’s been a very sad day, Charaf has died after a battle with cancer.

If anyone hasn’t seen it his ride in an F1 car in Spain in 2018 is a real feel good video.

11 minutes ago, ryodi said:

I wonder if they've gone for the fastest circuit to give the drivers half a chance to outrun missiles and bomb drones?

The Vietnam track which will probably never be used is in F1 2020 and I thought it was one of the worst circuits I have ever driven This looks even worse when it comes to a narrow featureless circuit.

35 minutes ago, ryodi said:

The Vietnam track which will probably never be used is in F1 2020 and I thought it was one of the worst circuits I have ever driven This looks even worse when it comes to a narrow featureless circuit.

How hard is it to disguise an oil tanker as an f1 car transporter?

• Mr Tony changed the title to Formula One 2021 - It's Race Weekend!
  • Mr Tony changed the title to Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round