Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round

1 minute ago, Dudley said:

It looks like this season might be close.

But if it is, Max could REALLY regret that because he should have won that.

Give it a month for Mercedes to work their magic and it wont even matter.

Fucking hell my heart is pounding what a race and what an ending. I’m a massive Lewis fan but massive respect to Max for that drive and his maturity really showed. He’s got a big chance to fight this year if the car is reliable. Wow. 

I’d like to add that despite my earlier comment on Max losing that, I don’t think there’s any driver on that grid that’d have won that race in that Mercedes. Max included. One of Lewis’ best IMO.

1 minute ago, kiroquai said:

I’d like to add that despite my earlier comment on Max losing that, I don’t think there’s any driver on that grid that’d have won that race in that Mercedes. Max included. One of Lewis’ best IMO.

With the slight exception that Max had that chance because Lewis went off.

Just now, GwiDan said:

Quality race. Bottas was at another event. 

He's gone.  He must know he's gone.

Like even if Hamilton retires, what's the point in keeping him, it's not like the car knowledge will transfer to 2022 in a serious way.

Get Russell and pick someone else, almost anyone else. If Tsunoda keeps driving like that grab Perez, he won't be worse.

7 minutes ago, Baring said:

Fucking hell my heart is pounding what a race and what an ending. I’m a massive Lewis fan but massive respect to Max for that drive and his maturity really showed. He’s got a big chance to fight this year if the car is reliable. Wow. 

He literally got on the phone to whinge at the end, saying he would rather have kept the illegally-gained place and taken his chances pulling out a lead greater than the penalty. He’s not mature, he’s a dickhead.

• Mr Tony changed the title to Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round