Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round

The Radio Canada article I linked to yesterday has been fairly extensively rewritten, although it’s still at the same URL. Now saying the Montréal 2021 race is ‘uncertain’. They’ve rowed back from yesterday’s ‘cancelled’.

10 hours ago, JohnC said:

The circuit is owned by the city and isn’t it also a public park? Not sure it’d be for sale. 

'Lawerence Stroll buys Montreal'

The JCB Canadian GP brought to you by Aston Martin. :hat:

Oh dear, red flag. Perez and Ocon continuing to run into each other? Sky are having a bit of a mare at the moment, ewe didn't even get pictures for the first 15 minutes and still don't have commentary or graphics (well, Pinkham and Hill are filling in)

Max has broken down in FP3 and will probably miss the rest of the session. I think he’s about to experience what Hamilton had in his last years at McLaren where the car was fast but fragile.

2 hours ago, ryodi said:

Max has broken down in FP3 and will probably miss the rest of the session. I think he’s about to experience what Hamilton had in his last years at McLaren where the car was fast but fragile.

And the tantrums will legendary

18 hours ago, layten said:

Italian stewards giving everyone a good look at the underneath of the Red Bull :lol: 

image.thumb.png.d08ad91ea3b1d7dce7b8be6251a11233.png

Time for a few protests, just to troll Horner.

Yeah, that's classic inexperience really.  Could be fun to see if he can make anything from the back.

I assume that'll let the not-saubers out of Q1 unless Russell's got a worldy in him.

Yuki there standing very patiently while the presenter does a 30 minute 3 part monologue that may or may not end in something identifiable as a question.

• Mr Tony changed the title to Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round