Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round

Both Red Bulls vs Hamilton tomorrow, I'm up for it! Different tyres too so strategy could be interesting. Bet they hit each other on the first lap now :)

Could have sworn I saw Perez do the same as Norris on his final lap, but only switched on qualifying with about 30 seconds to go, so probably misunderstood what the problem was :lol:

Onboard views never looked like they cross the track limit designs, then they show the view from the circuit camera and yes they are all bang to rights. 

So tomorrow then, will redbull be able to deal with the unusual situations of not having to bring a car back from the rear of the grid?

I'm starting to believe that Hulkenberg being made reserve driver for Aston, was just so they don't have to send a car to Germany to pick him up when Vettel eventually quits mid weekend in Monaco. 

6 hours ago, MrPogo said:

Could have sworn I saw Perez do the same as Norris on his final lap, but only switched on qualifying with about 30 seconds to go, so probably misunderstood what the problem was :lol:

I thought this exactly! 

Favourite bit of coverage so far has been Ted Kravitz explaining how Ron Dennis got Norman Foster to design the McLaren headquarters corridors around the width of some Italian floor tiles he liked, so they wouldn’t have to have any half tiles on display. 

Oh yeah, that’s Ron Dennis alright! I believe he insisted that every screw used at the McLaren factory had the same head type, and all of the screws had to be perfectly aligned to each other.

Just turned the coverage on. That looked like a loooot of rain!

Edit: People spinning on installation laps. Looks like some parts of the track are dry though?

• T Pot changed the title to Formula One 2021 - You spin me right round