Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone, had a big drive down to Nottingham to test my eyesight  see my mother in law in a really nice park where we had a picnic Christmas dinner. A very socially distanced but great day. Hope everyone had a good day and are now vegetating on the sofa.

28 minutes ago, IainGamer said:

Have a fab Christmas everyone.  

A strange one for me as my brother who was on here as NSoul1972 passed away this year due to COVID.  (I haven’t mentioned this until now as been too hard to mention tbh)

He was a massive COD player even tho he was 62! 

I love reading Rllmuk and it is a great community.  Enjoy time with family this Christmas plus getting a bit of gaming time in.

Take care and all the best for 2021.

Sorry to hear that. Condolences. :(

Hope you're having as good a Christmas as possible, under the circumstances.

1 hour ago, Nick R said:

Sorry to hear that. Condolences. :(

Hope you're having as good a Christmas as possible, under the circumstances.

Thanks for your kind words and enjoying family time.  Played Astro boy with my 11 year old today on our ps5 so felt nice to have gaming as a joint passion. 

It’s 2330 so I can officially say “I made it”.

I think I’ve spent about ten hours glued to games and, I’m not sorry.

Hope everyone has had a good/okay day depending on your word of choice and desired outcome :) 

@IainGamer so sorry for your loss, glad you have been able to have family around you x

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all had a fantastic day. This forum has been a real support over the last year, just reading everyone’s gaming thoughts helps escape from the utter bawbag that was 2020. So sorry for your loss @IainGamer I can’t imagine how tough it’s been for you :(

Gaming wise, my wife bought me Bomberman for the Switch which is cool, perhaps not the classic that was Saturn Bomberman but at least I can be Dracula Bomber :lol:

A quick visit to Fenderland in Animal Crossing to see what was in my stocking and see the last of the Isobel’s Christmas tree!

While most of the day was spent building Lego with the kids, we finished it off with sore ribs from playing Human Falls Flat on their new Series S. A lovely console which is impressively quick when loading games, while its physical size make my One X look like a behemoth!