IGNORED

PS Plus January 2021 - Shadow of the Tomb Raider/Greedfall (PS4) Maneater (PS5)

gospvg

17 minutes ago, teddymeow said:

Ditto, also looking forward to finishing the Tomb Reboot Trilogy with Shadow despite it not being particularly well regarded.

It's average at best I completed it last year. Greedfall could be interesting & Maneater certainly looks fun for a quick bite :)

That's decent enough. At least there are three games I've never played. Greedfall certainly looks the most interesting.

I remember playing Rise of the Tomb Raider a couple of years ago and limping to the end. I expect Shadow will be much the same.

Nice, I've had Greedfall on my wishlist for a while. Spiders RPGs are always a bit of a mess, but frequently interesting. Willing to try Maneater for free, too.

With regards Tomb Raider, after boring myself to death with the first two post-Underworld games, I shan't be making that mistake a third time.

3 minutes ago, Monkeyspill said:

Despite not having a PS5 yet, is it still possible to add PS5 PS+ games to my account for when I can eventually get one?

Yes, it is. I've done it on the site. I believe others have done it in the app.

2 hours ago, Wiper said:

Nice, I've had Greedfall on my wishlist for a while. Spiders RPGs are always a bit of a mess, but frequently interesting. Willing to try Maneater for free, too.

With regards Tomb Raider, after boring myself to death with the first two post-Underworld games, I shan't be making that mistake a third time.

I'm a big fan of the first two post-Underworld games. The third is poor and also pretty problematic in a lot of ways. Skip it if you were bored of the first two.

This is a mad start to 2021, are games companies actually going to give a shit this year?? Generally it has been a case of "bought it a day before appearing on PS+ and now its tough shit" and now on PS5 they will give you a refund? 

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/31/ps5-maneater-players-being-refunded-following-ps-plus-inclusion-13829656/

Does this mean when I finally land a PS5 this will give me special consumer powers automatically?

On 31/12/2020 at 13:05, Colonel Panic said:

I bought all the nuTombraiders when they hit €25 on Steam, played through each one and barely remember anything about the experience.

Surely you remember the amazing bit in the first Womuncharted where Lara gets a grenade launcher and a bloke goes "Oh shit she's got a grenade launcher!" and she shouts "Run, you bastards!"

Do Rise or Shadow have any bits as good as that?