Playstation Wrap Up 2020

It's that time again

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/02/02/celebrate-your-gaming-year-with-playstation-wrap-up-2020/

-O-2u74yA5LkzF5LufkT49oz8DpdSHg9pphWsviO

Total Hours of Gameplay in 2020 : 969

Hours Played Locally : 934 (96%)

Total Trophies Earned : 552

Plat 4

Gold 34

Silver 112

Bronze 402 

Hours played in VR: Zero :( (that's not quite true, I played AC7 in VR, but must not have clocked an hour) 

Honestly thought I'd hit 1000 hours easily

Mine is bang on, I would say:

(167 hours played in VR, and Squadrons has been played entirely in VR , so that means 11 hours in VR with other games - most likely No Mans Sky and a bit of Ace Combat. Wish we could get more details.)

C20A3B72-55E0-4C95-AC00-DDD591971A34.png

Yeah mines completely wrong, it says I've played Ghost of Tsushima for 1 hour, thinking about it I did play it for about an hour on my PS5 - I'm guessing it's completely ignoring all my actual PS4 pro playtime because my top game is Cyberpunk at 61 hours and I was playing that on the PS5.

Yeah, this is totally wrong for me. It reckons I played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare the most - 87 hours. I remember trying it for a bit - the tutorial, the first part of mission one - then deleting it instantly. Maybe it counts how long it takes to download too.

52 minutes ago, Darwock said:

Mine is bang on, I would say:

(167 hours played in VR, and Squadrons has been played entirely in VR , so that means 11 hours in VR with other games - most likely No Mans Sky and a bit of Ace Combat. Wish we could get more details.)

C20A3B72-55E0-4C95-AC00-DDD591971A34.png

I guess they don’t have a genre category for shooty-flying-cockpit games, because 156+156 is way more than the 275 for ‘action adventure’...

I also figured out all my VR time in No Man’s Sky was done on my sub-account (27 hours), so that other 11 hours logged in VR must have been AC7.

Doesn’t work for me:

PLAYSTATION 2020 Wrap-Up is only available in select locations. Users must also be 18 years or older, have opted in to device data collection and have more than 10 gameplay hours on PS4 in 2020.

I’m guessing I haven’t opted in to data collection. 

3 minutes ago, Pelekophoros said:

Mine says Apex Legends was my top played game at 34 hours (and then says I only played online for 4 hours all year.

These two statements are incompatible. This site is bunkum. 

Yep same here. 35 and 18. Useless.

It’s pretty weird that so many have duff data - the genre thing I can kind of understand as some games maybe aren’t assigned correctly, but my stats are absolutely rock solid. I wonder if mixing PS4 with PS5 causes it to go a bit doolally?

Edit - actually checking mine again, online play is at 105 hours. Squadrons is 156 hours logged and I highly doubt I spent 51 hours on the story mode. Then also a large chunk of my 156 hours in AC7 was in multiplayer, grinding out the nicknames. So yeah the online tracking is guff.

1 minute ago, Darwock said:

It’s pretty weird that so many have duff data - the genre thing I can kind of understand as some games maybe aren’t assigned correctly, but my stats are absolutely rock solid. I wonder if mixing PS4 with PS5 causes it to go a bit doolally?

It's just fundamentally broken. It says I played 36 games, which I struggle to make sense of tbh. I completed 11 games on PS4 and 4 on my PS5, and pretty much exclusively played through my backlog. I can maybe think of another 5 or 6 I loaded up but that's it, as I was playing loads of games across loads of formats.

It says I played for 4 hours online, but that I played 34 hours on Apex. That is just broken. it says I played 500 locally (believable) but my top 3 games amount to <90 hours.

It says I claimed 20 PS+ games (wrong) and they were worth $17 (wrong).

Yeah, completely broken for me - thinks I only played 4 games all year, despite also aknowledging I managed 2 platinums this year (I do not have a 50% conversion rate for those, I promise). It also thinks I finished Persona 5 Royal in 55 hours, which, no. Utterly worthless as an overview.

(Also, apparently 161 hours played total [which is barely more than I spent on P5R alone], but 0 days played, which is some counting there)

2 hours ago, gossi the dog said:

Same here. I assume I must have opted out. Although I did get one of these summaries last year.

I seem to remember getting one too a few years ago. I’m guessing there must have been some new T&Cs I agreed to at some point without opting in.

Not that I care much.

It still counts Netflix, prime and YouTube time as time you spent playing, leading to my most played game of the year being my girlfriend’s 146 hours of hollow knight but an overall time player of 1600 hours :lol:

My top two games for the year were Skyrim and Dark Souls. Spent most of my game time last year on the Switch and PC I guess.

"Looks like we had a problem finding some of your data.

PLAYSTATION 2020 Wrap-Up is only available in select locations. Users must also be 18 years or older, have opted in to device data collection and have more than 10 gameplay hours on PS4 in 2020."