What are your feelings about Shia LeBeouf?

What are your feelings about Shia LeBeouf?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Camel said:

Bah I didn't realise James Franco was one of the bad guys. 

It's easier to just put David Tennant and Michael Sheen in one box and assume everyone else is on the outside of it.

On 08/02/2021 at 14:43, K said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p089sfrz/episodes/downloads

The FKA Twigs episode of Louis Theroux's podcast is worth listening to, as she goes into quite a bit of detail about his behaviour. He's clearly got alcohol issues, but he also sounds like a deeply unpleasant and manipulative person. Not quite on the Armie Hammer level of celebrities who sound like they're a danger to women, but he still comes across as an abusive prick. 

Thanks for posting this, I'd not heard the details of his abuse before and was thinking of him in terms of just being an occasional obnoxious dickhead at public events.

I take back my previous post, his problems with alcohol don't explain it. He sounds like an evil cunt.

15 hours ago, Gommy said:

I'm still confused that they made the kid from Even Stevens into an action star.

it worked in transformers and other teen movies but I think as he got older, he just didn’t have appeal in grown up films.