IGNORED

Nintendo Direct Wed 17th January (February)

Calashnikov

I mean even with Splatoon 3 and people perking up a bit they hit you with a not till 2022 bit.

There was A LOT of stuff there for gamers but so little thats new to get excited about. It's pretty much just filler till the Switch 2 comes out now. 

Zelda BOTW2 and Metroid to be on the Switch 2 now I expect. 

Well, once I've finished Bowser's Fury I'm basically not turning on my Switch until at least August. 

That was crap, COVID has really fucking hit them hard if all they have to show right now is a HD version of the worst Zelda game, a Mario Golf game that looks like it cost 50p to produce and another Splatoon game with a vague 2022 date. 

I can't believe they "Please Understand"ed BOTW2. 

And as much as I love Skyward Sword, I don't understand how the HD Remaster looks significantly worse than Wind Waker HD. 

Hoping that Square SRPG is a proper spiritual Sequel to FF Tactics. 

Given the way they were framing that last trailer, I have to say I can't have been the only one that was thinking they might be showing off some sort of open world game set in the Splatoon universe. I've never really liked Splatoon much, but would have loved something new like that set in its world. But nope, just a sequel.

1 minute ago, rgraves said:

Blimey, that was a bit ropey. as really hoping for WindWaker to be fair - that game still looks sooooo beautiful.

They’ll save that until nearer Christmas, I mean their schedule is looking threadbare this year from that presentation.