Greatest opening to a track

I can't listen to this without getting goosebumps to this day - even looking for it now to share it gave them to me, the bell tolling at the end of Going The Distance gets me too.

Pure funk explosion - the piano glissando at 0:21 is cherry the icing on the cake

When you absolutely have to let the drummer make a statement

Wah to end all wah

Muse have committed many sins but are almost forgiven for how much Stockholm Syndrome ...i don't want to say rocks because that's cheesy. I don't want to say slays or kills either. It's my favourite Muse track i think. Actually, probably by far. 

Sorry to hijack this. But is there a guitar buyers guide thread for beginners?  And a electric drum kit for the same?

I couldn't find anything in the shit search bar. 

4 hours ago, Loik V credern said:

Muse have committed many sins but are almost forgiven for how much Stockholm Syndrome ...i don't want to say rocks because that's cheesy. I don't want to say slays or kills either. It's my favourite Muse track i think. Actually, probably by far. 

I watched 2 minutes of this waiting for the Predator to finish the fucking job...

8 minutes ago, Ry said:

Sorry to hijack this. But is there a guitar buyers guide thread for beginners?  And a electric drum kit for the same?

I couldn't find anything in the shit search bar. 

Dunno about drums, but the guitar thread in OT is probably the best place to ask:

There's also this more beginner-focused thread:

And you could dredge up this ancient thread:

That rhythm section intro gets me every time. Then the piano. The the guitar and horns. 

I mean Christ. What a riff. God only knows how much of a blast of fresh air this must have felt in the early 60s

Another “Fuck Me in the Balls” riff, but wiv computers.