Jump to content

Xbox Series X/S Stock Alerts ONLY


Gotters
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have a spare series s being delivered tomorrow from very. I ordered before ordering one from Amazon and was unable to cancel the very one. If anyone is struggling to get one before the end of the week it's available at cost. If not I'll be returning it on friday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gah, none of the stock informers picked that one up for me :( 

 

I'm back looking for one as it turns out Currys are awful. Shifted the delivery date from the 11th to the 23rd to some unknown date in the future. The order didn't show under my account so I can't cancel it unless I call and if I call they won't cancel it. They seemed pretty happy to take my cash when they had no stock and didn't know when they would get more though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

Gah, none of the stock informers picked that one up for me :( 

 

I'm back looking for one as it turns out Currys are awful. Shifted the delivery date from the 11th to the 23rd to some unknown date in the future. The order didn't show under my account so I can't cancel it unless I call and if I call they won't cancel it. They seemed pretty happy to take my cash when they had no stock and didn't know when they would get more though.

Currys are utter shit. I've made my last ever purchase with them after my experience with the CX. 

 

You have my sympathy

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, cassidy said:

Currys are utter shit. I've made my last ever purchase with them after my experience with the CX. 

 

You have my sympathy

 

 

 

I clearly didn't heed your warning after that fiasco. I foolishly thought they would deliver the stuff I paid for, lesson learnt!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kryptonian said:

Gah, none of the stock informers picked that one up for me :( 

 

They were for collection at stores only, so presume each store was being allocated a certain amount. Reckon they might have been available for at least 30 mins plus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kryptonian said:

Gah, none of the stock informers picked that one up for me :( 

 

I'm back looking for one as it turns out Currys are awful. Shifted the delivery date from the 11th to the 23rd to some unknown date in the future. The order didn't show under my account so I can't cancel it unless I call and if I call they won't cancel it. They seemed pretty happy to take my cash when they had no stock and didn't know when they would get more though.

Gutted for you. I take it you’ve managed to get your money back from them now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JPL said:

Terrible service. Is there anyone you can tweet to kick up a fuss?


Yeah, they aren’t that helpful either though!

 

695A3DD3-6B6A-4AC3-84AC-2808FE62448C.thumb.jpeg.e0234ca461a86e776747a5d2611d72fb.jpeg

 

The order doesn’t show under my account either so I can’t cancel it.

 

I should’ve learnt from @cassidy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

Getting a bit bored of waiting for stock of the series X now :hmm:

I'm finding it quite frustrating, had signed up to stockinformer but always seem to be a minute too late or don't make it beyond checkout in time. This morning I was refreshing the MS store after the first stock alert and then, bam, they had it in stock, and it was in the cart but each time I tried to checkout no longer in stock. This is probably the fifth or sixth time that's happened. I'm balancing trying to be rational with the frustration of seeing that there still around 200 Xbox Series X selling on eBay every day, most I assume being sold by scalpers. 

 

So fuck it, that me out for now. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, alxbly said:

I'm finding it quite frustrating, had signed up to stockinformer but always seem to be a minute too late or don't make it beyond checkout in time. This morning I was refreshing the MS store after the first stock alert and then, bam, they had it in stock, and it was in the cart but each time I tried to checkout no longer in stock. This is probably the fifth or sixth time that's happened. I'm balancing trying to be rational with the frustration of seeing that there still around 200 Xbox Series X selling on eBay every day, most I assume being sold by scalpers. 

 

So fuck it, that me out for now. 

 


That’s been my situation with MS too really. I’ve had the text from my bank asking if I authorise the transaction too but it then fails after that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:


That’s been my situation with MS too really. I’ve had the text from my bank asking if I authorise the transaction too but it then fails after that

Are you anywhere near Manchester?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:


Not a million miles away, near Halifax.

I've got one here if you want it. 

 

Full disclosure. This was bought launch day as a present for my grandson for Christmas as his sisters were off to boarding school and he was home alone and I felt bad for him. However he started to be a right little arse at home and his mum banned him from having it or using his computer. I hung on to it until it was his birthday late February, but he continues to be a little sod (he's 14 so at "that" age) Still no joy as he ran away from home to live with his dad. So I sat with it here but he hasn't got his act together. So I'm selling it.

 But.....Microsoft don't register your warranty until you take it online. It's still in it's box, hasn't been touched in anyway. It's yours if you want it?

 

 Edit...just to be clear, it's a series X 

 

@JPL Can vouch for me as he bought a spare one off me. I did tell him I had bought one for my grandson at the time, but he might not remember that as he was keen to have a smoke :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I've got one here if you want it. 

 

Full disclosure. This was bought launch day as a present for my grandson for Christmas as his sisters were off to boarding school and he was home alone and I felt bad for him. However he started to be a right little arse at home and his mum banned him from having it or using his computer. I hung on to it until it was his birthday late February, but he continues to be a little sod (he's 14 so at "that" age) Still no joy as he ran away from home to live with his dad. So I sat with it here but he hasn't got his act together. So I'm selling it.

 But.....Microsoft don't register your warranty until you take it online. It's still in it's box, hasn't been touched in anyway. It's yours if you want it?


That’s really good of you and a shame for your grandson :lol: however, due to my track record with the reliability of these kind of things I’d prefer to get it from a shop (besides Currys) it case something goes wrong :( 

 

Thanks again though, I appreciate the offer :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:


That’s really good of you and a shame for your grandson :lol: however, due to my track record with the reliability of these kind of things I’d prefer to get it from a shop (besides Currys) it case something goes wrong :( 

 

Thanks again though, I appreciate the offer :) 

No problem at all. It is from Amazon if that is worth anything to you. But completely understand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I've got one here if you want it. 

 

Full disclosure. This was bought launch day as a present for my grandson for Christmas as his sisters were off to boarding school and he was home alone and I felt bad for him. However he started to be a right little arse at home and his mum banned him from having it or using his computer. I hung on to it until it was his birthday late February, but he continues to be a little sod (he's 14 so at "that" age) Still no joy as he ran away from home to live with his dad. So I sat with it here but he hasn't got his act together. So I'm selling it.

 But.....Microsoft don't register your warranty until you take it online. It's still in it's box, hasn't been touched in anyway. It's yours if you want it?

 

 Edit...just to be clear, it's a series X 

 

@JPL Can vouch for me as he bought a spare one off me. I did tell him I had bought one for my grandson at the time, but he might not remember that as he was keen to have a smoke :D 

Yes, of course I remember. I think I even said you were a fantastic grandad for getting it for him!

 

I can definitely vouch for him if you do change your mind @Kryptonian, Steve’s a good guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.