Xbox Series X/S Stock Alerts ONLY

Gotters

38 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I've got one here if you want it. 

Full disclosure. This was bought launch day as a present for my grandson for Christmas as his sisters were off to boarding school and he was home alone and I felt bad for him. However he started to be a right little arse at home and his mum banned him from having it or using his computer. I hung on to it until it was his birthday late February, but he continues to be a little sod (he's 14 so at "that" age) Still no joy as he ran away from home to live with his dad. So I sat with it here but he hasn't got his act together. So I'm selling it.

But.....Microsoft don't register your warranty until you take it online. It's still in it's box, hasn't been touched in anyway. It's yours if you want it?

Edit...just to be clear, it's a series X 

@JPL Can vouch for me as he bought a spare one off me. I did tell him I had bought one for my grandson at the time, but he might not remember that as he was keen to have a smoke :D 

Ah, sorry to hear about your grandson's behaviour, Steve. I hope he can turn himself around.

4 minutes ago, Eighthours said:

Ah, sorry to hear about your grandson's behaviour, Steve. I hope he can turn himself around.

Thank you :) He was a bit of a terror as a kid. One time at school when he was about 7 or 8, he phoned child services claiming his mum and teachers were beating him :blink: It was nonsense of course. But then his two sisters were chosen to win scholarships to go to a boarding school together and I think it made him feel a bit forgotten.

I just bought one with just an extra controller and tried to add another to see if it’s still in stock and as of writing it still is.

the cheapest alternative with just t-shirt only is out of stock ( which I would’ve got) when I tried earlier, but back in stock now (doh)

31 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Are Game reliable? I hate them.

EDIT: Oh well. Ordered it anyway.

I ordered mine from a stock alert just like this one, and it arrived last week (extra controller + shitty t-shirt).  So yes, they were fine for me.

'Grats, all!

Is it naive for me to expect my Series X “pre order” with Game to ship today, given that the “release date” is meant to be the 26th? I think I read that they would be shipping the day before release day.

I bought mine through Game this week and it arrived today, but I did pay for the priority shipping thing.  (To be honest, I was expecting it on Saturday as I read the 26th as the "release date" as well.)

Anybody in Manchester looking for one? Just perusing the Argos website and they had one for collection only on Monday at my local store (Fallowfield). I have ordered it on my Argos card, so can easily cancel if it's of no use to anyone. 

edit: gone

Is there a demand for the series x here? I’ve got one on the way from Very almost accidentally and would be happy to let it go for cost to someone here (console and extra controller) but looking at the lack of replies to the above...I’ll just send it back?

22 hours ago, Rog said:

Is there a demand for the series x here? I’ve got one on the way from Very almost accidentally and would be happy to let it go for cost to someone here (console and extra controller) but looking at the lack of replies to the above...I’ll just send it back?

This still available? I’m after one. Don’t really need the extra controller though....would you consider shifting just the X?

Sorry for the delayed reply! Yes it’s still available, but I’d rather not split it. £508 I think it was, plus postage (or collection, Bristol/Bath).

49 minutes ago, Rog said:

Sorry for the delayed reply! Yes it’s still available, but I’d rather not split it. £508 I think it was, plus postage (or collection, Bristol/Bath).

@Rog You have a DM!