Xbox Series X/S Stock Alerts ONLY

Gotters

Last week I went to my local Argos and pick a Series S as a impulse purchase , I did not even notice there was a shortage.
Series S is great to cure my PC gaming snobbery. Less is more sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought Game had finally got some X’s in when I looked earlier as normally they’ve only shown what they had in stock in the All Access choice. Tonight they were showing both X & S as selectable on All Access, but as soon as I clicked on Series X it went to an ‘out of stock’ screen. Arseholes.

I bought an X yesterday using HotStock. I tried other methods for ages and never even got an x or PS5 into the cart. Not the best app design but it works.

13 hours ago, SeanR said:

You say that.

Hide contents

4B3ED60D-0EED-4890-896D-976EC46EC08E.jpeg.9db9d23db587bf36aeb02aaccdcab5d1.jpeg38BBF437-E204-49D5-A775-AE66690621CA.jpeg.44e4a0a9b18f498dd2e03859d40172ef.jpeg5FBB980B-3949-47DA-AA1A-25BDE9F2DB01.thumb.png.aa411cfdc7218bdc6749f259d936a17b.png

yeah, I’m not having much luck, even with the alerts...

I hope that's not your home postcode.

I got an all-access series X from GAME earlier. 

but I cancelled it. £700 over two years. Not even 2 years of ultimate gamepass can justify that

pfffft!

Bagged a series S with Smyths from the hotstock app on friday night, the boy is a bit of a PC nut so I kind of thought it would be of some use to him, difficult to buy for these teenagers are....

The only physical games he has are on his switch, so it kind of slots in quite nicely with his download centric PC steam stuff.

I don't fully understand most of this if you hadn't guessed.

Yeah, been loads of stock drops today.

I actually jumped on the All Access deal on Friday. Hadn't intended to but XBox One X is still commanding a pretty decent price. I couldn't afford the Series X outright now but £200+ for the One X and then buying in to All Access suits me. I can redeem the 24 months All Access voucher in two years time. Based on the usual model of subscription services like GamePass we'll all be paying full price each month by then anyway, I reckon.