Xbox Series X/S Stock Alerts ONLY

Gotters

Over 30 minutes after they went live they're available for 1-2 days preorder. Is stock finally starting to settle? I know the Series S has been easily available for a while now.

Yeah, multiple GAME stores were tweeting stock.

Amazon out now which makes me more confident I grabbed one. I always said I'd wait until I could get one next day, I'll take 48 hours.

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

Anyone managed to nab a Series X recently? The kids want a Series S and it seems like if we're buying another I can probably justify the added expense on an X, but checking StockInformer, it looks like there hasn't been any stock in ages.

There was stock at Currys a week ago, and stock at Amazon two or three days ago. It's pretty rare but doable.

54 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

Anyone managed to nab a Series X recently? The kids want a Series S and it seems like if we're buying another I can probably justify the added expense on an X, but checking StockInformer, it looks like there hasn't been any stock in ages.

Currys last week. I think Argos at some stores (not online) about two weeks before that.

And inbvetween we had all the Halo special pre-orders but those are all gone now.

Thanks. I really dislike special edition consoles, but I’ve signed up to a load of alerts and will try to nab one that way. It’s annoying that I can’t reliably cash in my 100k reward points as I don’t know if I’m going to be able to get an Xbox from MS, and the money expires in 3 months.

Have signed up to a load of alerts and hopefully that’ll work. 

6 minutes ago, Schnibbles said:

TBF the scalper prices have come down to being almost reasonable (£530) - depends on whether it's a matter of principle!

I considered that route but didn't do it because 1. they're cunts and 2. could leave you in a trickier position regarding warranty or support.

19 hours ago, Schnibbles said:

TBF the scalper prices have come down to being almost reasonable (£530) - depends on whether it's a matter of principle!

I'm honestly not sure how the scalpers make money. Ebay charges is, what, 10% which is £53. So you are looking at a current profit per console of around £30 and you only need one lost in delivery or someone claiming the box arrived with a brick in and you've now made a loss. I guess the money was made when people were willing to pay much more. 

Back in my youth I wasn't averse to a bit of wheeler dealing to make some extra money but, and this is more a sign of middle age and a better salary, these days it just seems like too much effort for too little guaranteed return. 

Question for anyone if they know about VERY.

My orders are on the Website, I don't have a confirmation email as of yet...is there a chance of it being cancelled? My cards have been charged I believe!

The delivery date says by 30th September, does anyone have experience of Very and might it come much sooner?

1 hour ago, Hamus said:

Question for anyone if they know about VERY.

My orders are on the Website, I don't have a confirmation email as of yet...is there a chance of it being cancelled? My cards have been charged I believe!

The delivery date says by 30th September, does anyone have experience of Very and might it come much sooner?

I managed to order through very today and it's saying the same. This is the second series x I've purchased through very and last time it was delivered within 2-3 days from placing the original order. I'm hoping for a similar turn around this time!

I shouldn't have sold the last purchase as halo infinite looked horrible on my series s.

edit - to answer you q I think you will be fine and just wait for a text message from dpd out of the blue.