Xbox Series X/S Stock Alerts ONLY

Gotters

@Hamus Did you manage to cancel

your every order? Despite mine saying it’s coming on the 30th, it doesn’t seem to want to let me cancel and the person on the phone didn’t have a clue. Just said they’ve put another cancel on it, whatever that means, and that I should tell the postie I’ve cancelled the order if they show up with it. 😐

1 hour ago, HarryBizzle said:

@Hamus Did you manage to cancel

your every order? Despite mine saying it’s coming on the 30th, it doesn’t seem to want to let me cancel and the person on the phone didn’t have a clue. Just said they’ve put another cancel on it, whatever that means, and that I should tell the postie I’ve cancelled the order if they show up with it. 😐

I got a message saying it's coming at some point, even though I'd put in a cancel order.

I tried to cancel again, and I got the cancel email again.

It did say on these emails it may not cancel and then to "return it as you normally would".

I was considering refusing the package but then what? Do I get a refund for sure?

I may check their return policies and see if there's anything more to pay.

My Amazon order has arrived, unfortunately 2 and a half years ago something else arrived and that needs to go to bed first. Bah.

I refused delivery of mine today. Our postie (who is lovely) wasn't too happy about it - grumbled something about how they don't get paid to return it and it's more hassle for them. Will have to get him something to show our appreciation (mainly for being a lifeline during COVID, rather than "sorry for sending my Xbox back").

@Vespa Alex Sorry! If you want a console, sign up to telegram alerts at StockInformer and there's a Discord group I can link you to, as well. I haven't left them yet and could have easily nabbed a PS5 at Amazon today, so well worth signing up to if you need a machine.