IGNORED

Xbox Series X/S Stock Alerts ONLY

Gotters

I got a Series X today from Very and I'd tried using firefox following a stock alert multiple times and it wouldn't connect, but using chrome it did first time, so I've no idea why that'd be the case but just in case that's useful for anyone else, maybe try chrome

Amazon delivery failed yesterday (no one-time password given apparently, even though I was in and other parcels were delivered). They now basically don't know where it is but are giving estimated delivery of 17th. Should I assume it has been nicked by driver or warehouse and start looking for another one?

Someone I work with was able to snag one last week through no special effort, and he’s been a bell weather for availability in my social circle, so I’m inclined to believe that. Either demand has dropped (unlikely) or Microsoft have had a big pre-Christmas push. 

I was supposed to be taking my 6 year old son on his first trip to the Natural History Museum tomorrow.

I had the whole day planned. Train up to London (that alone would have made his day, the Thomas the Tank loving superstar that he is!), riding the Tube, the trip to the NHM, lunch of his choice, then Leicester Square to visit the LEGO Store). It was going to be amazing!!

Had an email this morning from the NHM saying they are closed between 21st - 27th due to staff illness (who'd have thunk it?!). Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

So, I've used the money I would have spent yesterday on a Series X. I've got a GamePass sub that runs until the end of May so I might as well use it.

TLDR; Covid sucks ass, I'm getting an Xbox Series X.

I'd love to get a picture of how sales are doing on both the consoles - especially after the Xmas rush. I've no doubt that Sony are still in the lead, but you'd have hoped that Xbox are doing pretty well.

At least, I hope they are. 

I can imagine the scenes in retailer warehouses dotted around the country... All of a sudden there's stock in multiple places.

"Erm, Dave. What's in this container?"

"I dunno"

"Shall I open it and have a look?"

"If you want, I'm busy"

"Oh, fuck! Dave, I think we're about to get very busy!!"

3 hours ago, Onze said:

Series X in stock on Amazon and has been for a couple of hours now. 

Hopefully the scalping bubble has now finally burst on it. 

Ran out of pozzes for the day (despite not having pozzed anythng yet today :huh:), but thanks anyway.  Ordered for delivery next Thursday.

Stock available for click and collect at several Smyths Toy shops around the UK. The following has been taken from their website stock levels @ 18.20pm.

Blackburn
 3 In Stock
Bournemouth
 10 In Stock
Crawley
 4 In Stock
Crayford
 15+ In Stock
Fareham
 2 In Stock
Hedge End
 2 In Stock
Loughton
 11 In Stock
Maidstone
 1 In Stock
Norwich
 2 In Stock
Rayleigh Weir
 15+ In Stock
Salisbury
 6 In Stock
Slough
 2 In Stock
Stevenage
 1 In Stock
Watford
 2 In Stock

I got an email from Simply about a couple of bundles being available: 

Xbox Series X Console + Crash Bandicoot 4 + Fornite: Minty Legends Pack + Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1&2: Remastered + Riders Republic + Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy - £574.99

Xbox Series X Console + GTA The Trilogy + Assassin's Creed: Valhalla + Far Cry 6 + Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - £579.99

https://www.simplygames.com/search?pid=45354,45353

Gone now, but there is another; "Xbox Series X Console + Subsonic Charge & Play Kit + GTA: The Trilogy - Definitive Edition + Assassin's Creed: Valhalla + Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War"

https://www.simplygames.com/p/xbox-bundle-2212-xbox-series-x--s

Also gone.