IGNORED

Best Batmobile

Harsin

NANANANANANANANANANANA!  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Batman's gone through more cars than Top Gear magazine. Which is your favourite? Yes I am bored, why do you ask?

I've only included the live action film ones because if you start including animated series/films you end up with a silly amount of bat themed cars.

1. Batman (1966)

spacer.png

2. Batman (1989)

spacer.png

3. Batman Forever (1995)

spacer.png

4. Batman & Robin (1997)

spacer.png

5. Batman Begins (2005)

spacer.png

6. Batman v Superman (2016)

spacer.png

7. Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

spacer.png

8. The Batman (2022)

spacer.png

1989 Batman followed closely by the Tumbler, for me.

The weird phallic protruberence that sticks out the front of 1989 just edges it.

Also, just fucking *look* at that Batman Forever car. What a fucking abomination.

I thought Snyder's [first] take was one of the few redeeming features of that movie. Assuming all the guns shoot naptime bullets and the tow cable is used for purposes other than trailing a car to serve as a grenade to take out another car.

1 hour ago, Gigawatt said:

What is that Justice League one? I’ve never seen it and have no interest in the Snyder cut. Is it some sort of massive drilling machine?

It looks like it’s going to be Visionary Director Zack Snyder’s take on the Batmobile  from The Dark Knight Returns.

spacer.png

The Batman v Superman one reminds me of Michael Bay's Transformers where they just kept adding more and more surface details, embellishments and greeblies, thinking it made it look cooler, until any decent silhouette has been lost in the resulting overdesigned monstrosity.

Is there one missing, or did I imagine what I think of as THE Batmobile design? Kind of like the 1989 one but without the jet engine (so there’s some empty space between the wheels) and a bit more angular. Perhaps I’ve just combined that with the Batman Begins version in my mind, as I’ve not seen any of the movies for years.

6 hours ago, Jamie John said:

Christ, nostalgia burst right there. I used to have that! It was amazing.

I had to google it to make sure I didn't dream it up! Half tempted to buy one on ebay.

Those tyre shredding rims, with the logo and everything!

3 hours ago, DeciderVT said:

Even the Tumbler? :unsure:

The Tumbler is the most terrible design ever created. Did Hollywood use unpaid interns again? The Tumbler is more of a half-breed. 50% phallic, 50% ass. It looks like something you could expect from a Call of Honor Black Ops Crysis Future Cage Fighter Supreme Republican IV: heroes always wins game. I'm sure they cloned Dick Cheney's mind and turned it into an AI that controls the car.