I wondered why there were RIP comments on one of my YouTube videos.

And here he is in The Running Man. Although the vid is mostly Arnie, that walk into the distance, giving five to Arnie feels poignant now.

Been in some of my fave films.

22 minutes ago, Fireproofradiator said:

Also, Midnight Run.

I've not watched that in years!

Great film, so that is tonight's entertainment sorted.

56 minutes ago, Fireproofradiator said:

Also, Midnight Run. My favourite film. This clip doesn't have his explosive "I'M MOSELY!!!" Sadly. Which is one for the ages.

Was coming here to post exactly the same clip with the same sentiment, as it's also my favourite film. He'll always be Alonzo Mosely to me.

RIP :(

There's a great bit in Friday Foster, where he reflexively chases down a gunman, up and across some rooftops, then has a moment of realisation that busts me up. The whole movie is on YT so I've time stamped it:

A great actor who was as comfortable with a down to earth miner in space as he was a "daft" (but brilliant) Bond Villain. Live and let Die is my favourite Bond film partly due to his performance and Alien is one of my favourite horror/scifi films. He and Harry Dean Stanton really grounded Alien with their union talk, the way they made you feel like space wasn't this magnificent awe inspiring place like 2001 it was  just another working environment full of crappy jobs.

As another poster already said but I can't resist repeating

Names is for Tombstones baby...

RIP

9 hours ago, Clipper said:

Alien is one of my favourite horror/scifi films. He and Harry Dean Stanton really grounded Alien with their union talk, the way they made you feel like space wasn't this magnificent awe inspiring place like 2001 it was just another working environment full of crappy jobs.

Right.

On 16/03/2021 at 12:26, Fireproofradiator said:

Also, Midnight Run. My favourite film. This clip doesn't have his explosive "I'M MOSELY!!!" Sadly. Which is one for the ages.

Great film. He was excellent in this. I'm going to give this a watch tonight.