Love Monster!

Hanzo the Razor

On 28/04/2021 at 14:40, wullie said:

One I really don't like is Chuggington, which seems like if everyone in Thomas the Tank Engine was replaced by Poochie. Main issue is the theme song with the lyrics Chuuuuuuggington, Chugga chugga chugga chugga chuggington

FIVE DAYS I've had that in my head now.

I hate the way that Chuggington basically says to kids "This is your future. Doing the jobs we want you to do while we make the rules". It's basically "The Tory Party Childrens Show". Know your place and keep on chugging!

7 minutes ago, Hanzo the Razor said:

I hate the way that Chuggington basically says to kids "This is your future. Doing the jobs we want you to do while we make the rules". It's basically "The Tory Party Childrens Show". Know your place and keep on chugging!

Thomas has always been exactly the same. You either be a Really Useful Engine or you go to the scrap yard. Loads of stories seem to be finding shite trains and carriages hidden away behind a bush for decades terrified their going to be ripped apart and melted down. 

Oh, never mind getting into all the humans being Sir, Duke, Queen, etc 

You know who I actually hate? The asshole who scheduled Ra Ra the Noisy Lion at 6.45 on a Saturday morning. If I'm up that early you will respect my sleepiness and put quiet shows on, not Bang Bang the Shouty Little Cunt and his friends.

My current pet hate is Ryan's World. My two are obsessed with it. It's garbage. Basically watching this wean titting about doing stuff with his extremely manipulative parents. It's no surprise that it originally started on Youtube. The Mum in particular is terrible. She's has the voice of Rosanne Barr turned up to twelve. I'm trying to steer them away from it but it's like crack to them. I can see Ryan growing up to be a Drew Barrimore/Jake Lloyd fuck up of an adult.

3 hours ago, TheShend said:

I'm not crying! Why are you crying?

I was just thinking about this one whilst reading this thread, don't know why but this really got me when it came on the TV one day, my son wasn't interested in the slightest but I was sitting engrossed whilst fighting back a tear!

Duggie is without a doubt the best for me. It's definitely geared towards adults, there's even one based on apocalypse now references when they go to take mail to the giant panda down a river! The space one also really got me, it has an amazing sequence of them flying through the solar system with an awesome voiceover and music, with the usual humour that Roly needs the toilet and realises there aren't any in space! :lol:

• 1 month later...

On the subject of kids shows. My two are currently obsessed with a thing called "Ryan's World". This seems to have been some Youtube thing that has taken off. I'm thinking of banning it. It seems to consist of some wee fella and his moronic, manipulative, money grabbing, irritating parents fucking about for no real reason other than to make me want to punch their stupid faces in.

The worst is the mother. She has a voice like nails down a blackboard. She's like Rosanne Barr turned up to 11. The Dad's a moron. So he's basically a Dad. The kid will probably grow up to be a Jake Lloyd style mess. I see drugs, whores and jail in his future. It's awful. My two can't get enough of it. I'm off to watch The Flumps to cleans my kids TV watching palate.