Lost Judgment - 21 Pink Street

Harsin

6 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

I'm VERY excited about this!

As someone who is on chapter 4 of his first playthrough of this. I too am VERY excited. 

Yagami has upgraded his office and has a playable version of Binary domain in there this time please Nagoshi-san. 

Considering the follow missions in the ass creed game, I didn't mind them at all. 

But yeah, they never work.

More judgment is great though, looking forward to it. 

Just now, Calashnikov said:

Prediction: one of the Sega Land arcade machines will be motherfucking Super Monkey Ball.

I would be in heaven.  But don't know if I can face expert 7 again. 

I like how they created the parry / counter Snake fighting style cause they recognised it would be terrible form to Heat action school kids’ faces into walls, car doors and kerbsides.

RGG team are amazing. Where other studios struggle to keep their successful series relevant and fresh, RGG seemingly without any effort spin off their breakout succes brawler series into an equally successful action detective series and a modern day turn-based DQ tribute series. How????

I'm watching the history of Yakuza on YouTube at the moment. 

I'd say it's from the origin of the studio and those two complete opposites being merged and just pushing to do something fresh and different and not catering to our tastes. 

That's just my thought 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

RGG team are amazing. Where other studios struggle to keep their successful series relevant and fresh, RGG seemingly without any effort spin off their breakout succes brawler series into an equally successful action detective series and a modern day turn-based DQ tribute series. How????

They're also on what appears to be an annual release schedule, which is amazing given the length of these games and the fact that the quality never seems to drop.

Launch trailer and info nicked from Eurogamer.

• Out globally on 21st September 2021 on PlayStation and Xbox.
  • A high school is an important and detailed location.
  • New snake combat style as well as the returning ones from the last game.
  • Emphasis on verticality and parkour during investigations.
  • Yokohama (from Like A Dragon) is a new location.

Going undercover at a high school? Please tell me this is going to be RGS' mad Japanese version of this with Yagami and Kaito:

spacer.png

• Harsin changed the title to Lost Judgment - 21 Pink Street