Lost Judgment - 21 Pink Street

Harsin

It seems like this is going to be the last in this series for the frankly bizarre reason that the talent agency representing Yagami's actor has blocked a PC port for what I assume are typical Japanese company being ultra-conservative reasons. 

Screenshot_20210712_145852_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.1865772a57e6a5d5ea488cbcbdbfc28f.jpg

Just change the protagonist please. The main actor kind of looks stupid anyway. 

9 minutes ago, deerokus said:

It seems like this is going to be the last in this series for the frankly bizarre reason that the talent agency representing Yagami's actor has blocked a PC port for what I assume are typical Japanese company being ultra-conservative reasons. 

Screenshot_20210712_145852_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.1865772a57e6a5d5ea488cbcbdbfc28f.jpg

Just change the protagonist please. The main actor kind of looks stupid anyway. 

And get rid of the tailing and investigation sections and we have a winner. Or simply bring back Kazzy.

Thinking about it what did they do with regards to the actor who got caught doing cocaine?

25 minutes ago, gossi the dog said:

And get rid of the tailing and investigation sections and we have a winner. Or simply bring back Kazzy.

Thinking about it what did they do with regards to the actor who got caught doing cocaine?

They changed the voice and character model. A lot harder to do in this circumstance as that was a supporting role. 

I hadn't realised just how famous the actor in this is, apparently he's one of the absolute biggest stars in Japan so it loses a lot of marketing power there without him. This talent agency is also the reason there was no Karaoke in Judgement. 

The Japanese entertainment industry really is incredibly conservative. 

Aw that's a real shame :( I loved the idea of Judgoment and Like a Dragon coexisting side by side, one as the traditional Yakuza style and the other in the new awesome DraQue style. 

They'll probably have to think of something else and stick with Ichiban for the time being.

Can't say I'm happy with this news either tbh.  

Really think RGG are hitting their stride now with casting and animation / acting in their last few games. 

Buggerit. 

Same here. In fact I absolutely prefer Judgment over any of the Yakuza games, as I think Yagami is a far better protagonist than blank slate Kiryu.

Hopefully Toshihiro Nagoshi will come up with another spin-off that'll be a continuation of the Judgment series in all but name.

If anyone can come up with something brilliant it's the RGG team. After countless games they just thought up Ichiban, the best and most charming protagonist in any game ever, like it was nothing. On top of the rest of the brilliant and also brand new supporting cast. They have the most amazing writers over there, I'm astonished how each of their games feature such brilliant scripting and direction. How are they doing that

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we know that the pinball machine from the first game will be replaced by a Sega Mk. III (or Master System), but is there any word on which arcade games will be included in Club Sega apart from Sonic Fighters, Fighting Vipers and VF 5?

13 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Both Judgment and Yakuza 7 had six, although only 3 of them were 'modern classics' while the other 3 were '80s classics'. So yeah, that could be possibly it. Was hoping for Super Monkey Ball inclusion though.

There's a playable version of Binary Domain on a console in Yagami's room...

Well you gotta have a dream haven't you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Harsin changed the title to Lost Judgment - 21 Pink Street