Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

disperse and recoagulate

40 minutes ago, wev said:

I know it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but are Denmark allowed to call another player up? I recall during the Wales match the commentator saying they have squads of 26 but can only have 23 of those available on a match day, is that for circumstances such as this?

The extra three is more for covid reasons iirc. 

11 minutes ago, artz said:

Harsh offside technicality for Russia. Was the defender meant to trust in VAR and dodge the ball?

Absolute bullshit rule. Not offside cos it was deemed a new passage of play cos the defender touched it, but the defender only touched it cos he bodged an attempted clearance, in a panic cos Lukaku was where he was.

3 minutes ago, minstrels said:

How come Russia are allowed to take part? I thought they were banned from everything for the doping stuff.

They are probably only allowed to take part because they are useless.

2 hours ago, Simmy said:

Brilliant. It was shared beforehand as a fake so I'm glad we've got you here with a mate that took the, what is now, the famous picture of Eriksen being OK. 

Please say thanks to your journalist friend for taking the picture. 

I'm just relieved. 

One thing though, please don't imply that I should go fuck myself again. Thanks :)

Grow up.

6 minutes ago, kempstar said:

Grow up.

I've NO idea who you are. None of what I wrote was written in jest. 

I mean it, thank your journalist mate for taking that photo. It's now iconic in a good way, thank god. 

10 minutes ago, Simmy said:

I've NO idea who you are. None of what I wrote was written in jest. 

I mean it, thank your journalist mate for taking that photo. It's now iconic in a good way, thank god. 

All I know about you is you have WPW disease. 

You posted a twattish post in response to me posting a photo sent to me by my journalist friend. Which you subsequently edited, or deleted, or at least apologised for, as you realised you were being a twat. Several people referred to this photo, but didnt actually post it.

Like I said, grow up. 

12 minutes ago, kempstar said:

All I know about you is you have WPW disease. 

You posted a twattish post in response to me posting a photo sent to me by my journalist friend. Which you subsequently edited, or deleted, or at least apologised for, as you realised you were being a twat. Several people referred to this photo, but didnt actually post it.

Like I said, grow up. 

What?! 

I've no idea who you are and I've zero idea what you're talking about.

I said your journalist friend has, in hindsight, taken an iconic photograph.  I've no idea how you believe I've edited the photo, I was with my mates in the pub. 

Again, I've zero idea who you are. Finally, I've WPW syndrome, not disease - get it right. 

I'd appreciate it if you don't write to me again. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, neoELITE said:

I just thought your question was a bit insensitive. Hence my response. 

I'm sorry if I upset you.

No, not upset, was just confused 😅

Genuinely wasn't trying to be insensitive, hence the "grand scheme of things" but I purposely commented after we knew more about Eriksens condition, after the Danish players decided to continue the match and after said march had actually restarted. I wanted to know how this could affect the rest of Denmark's competition.

3 hours ago, Captain Novaforce said:

No lol 

A chance, but a narrow one and I wouldn't have us favourites. 

Beat them home and away in tye Nations League mind you, but they had covid-related absences. They aren't the kind of super talented Czech team that used to show up to these tournaments, but hard to know what effect home advantage will have with a 3/4 empty stadium. 

It's a tough group and this is the key game, if we win then it's a good position to be in to potentially get through to the next round. Lose and we're basically already out. 

Like everyone, hope that Erikson makes a full recovery. Was so heartbreaking to see, especially his poor wife being consoled on the sidelines. My sons had friends round and when I entered the room they were all sat there in silence and utter shock. 

Kasper Schmeichel is my son's hero. After Vichai's helicopter death I wondered how it might impact on Kasper. He was one of the first on the scene and supposedly tried to get into the helicopter when it was ablaze to try and pull any of the passengers out. To see him shielding Erikson, then having the wherewithal and compassion to look for Erikson's wife and going over with Kjaer (I think) to console her added to the terribly sad nature of it all. Really hope all the players can deal with the motional trauma of this and further proof that medical staff are amongst the very best of us. 

WTF, two of the most in-form left backs in the world, both great at defending, and he chooses Trippier. I can only assume for his set pieces.

The rest of the team isn't too much of a surprise even if Rice and Phillips has no balance at all. A lot on Mount today.