IGNORED

Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

disperse and recoagulate

1 minute ago, englishbob said:

England will be in trouble with Ukraine - you only need to look at one of them and they collapse on the floor holding their face. VAR not being used against the bullshitters

Ukrainebob replies:

Ukraine will be in trouble with England - you only need to look at one of them and they collapse on the floor holding their face. VAR not being used against the bullshitters

7 minutes ago, sith said:

Never a red card. Anyone who's played football will agree with me. What is the defender supposed to do? 

Absolutely shocking decision. He got the ball well before the opponent ran into his studs. Plus the Ukrainians are the biggest bunch of play acting pussies I've ever seen on a football pitch. 

29 minutes ago, Nick R said:

Prince William's kid didn't seem to care too much about England scoring. In fact he looked a bit puzzled why everyone was applauding.

Exactly. You take them to the football and it’s all about sweets and ice cream. 

I'm in two minds about the red card. On the one hand the defender cleared the ball, and what happened after could be considered a horrible accident. On the other, the defender did go into a challenge weighted about 80-20 in his favour with a lot of force. Only he will be able to tell you if he saw the Ukraine player coming and raised his foot to protect himself.  Either way, as soon as it went to VAR it was going to be a red card because these always look worse in slow motion.

I bet you the guy on the recieving end, who got his leg rearranged, will play against England and score with his wonky backwards leg.

9 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

For fans of watching children first realise that football is just a series of shattered dreams and disappointments, this was one of my favourites. 

image.gif.8b3649c9b0db5be3c25a526f54073d62.gif

there are gonna be a lot of angry Fathers when they see that!

5 minutes ago, Timmo said:

"They did well, but not until Grealish came on."

"We got lucky with that huge miss by Muller."

"Just want to see some decent football."

All actual quotes right after we JUST BEAT GERMANY.

Well, he's not wrong on the second point.