IGNORED

Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

1 minute ago, The Grand Pursuivant said:

Goal of the tournament that.

Holy shit.

Nah, Yarmelenko (was it him? ) scored a much better curler than that. 

Just now, feltmonkey said:

That's pretty harsh. Defenders are allowed to lean on an attacker.

The camera angle from the sideline with the front of Doku shows that the defender gave him a big shove.

Just now, Gabe said:

Nah, Yarmelenko (was it him? ) scored a much better curler than that. 

Yarmolenkos was a scorcher, no doubt, but the technical ability for Insigne to produce that shot from that position, whilst carrying the ball, is kind of blowing my mind.

1 minute ago, Plissken said:

The camera angle from the sideline with the front of Doku shows that the defender gave him a big shove.

If that is given to Arsenal in the 90th minutes against Ben Mee, what would you say? ;)

Favourite bit of that half was the poleaxed Immobile in the Belgium box suddenly springing up injury free as soon as he heard the goal go in. Such blatant, shameless bullshit.

8 minutes ago, Pockets said:

Is it Micah Richards in the studio? Quite like his excitable enthusiasm instead of the usual dour bullshit analysis. 

Yeah it is. I’ve definitely warmed to him, after thinking he was a bit daft(though I still think he’s a bit daft 😂) he makes me have a chuckle with his enthusiasm ☺️

10 minutes ago, jonamok said:

Favourite bit of that half was the poleaxed Immobile in the Belgium box suddenly springing up injury free as soon as he heard the goal go in. Such blatant, shameless bullshit.

I've been quite impressed with Doku, who I've never seen before, so I googled him to see who he plays for (Rennes) and he was born in 2002 and holy Christ I feel old.

8 minutes ago, jonamok said:

Italy look fucking lethal. Amazing precision, pace and poise in every player.

First time this tournament a side have looked outstanding front to back. Not convinced the bench can replace some of their key players, which might go against them.

38 minutes ago, Pockets said:

Is it Micah Richards in the studio? Quite like his excitable enthusiasm instead of the usual dour bullshit analysis. 

The pundits seem to have just started taking the piss out of each other. The bit where they showed a load of Micah screwing up marking Lukaku, about a minute after the penalties finished, then Lineker welcomed everyone knowing perfectly well that the penalties had finished with sufficient time for half his audience to turn over midway through the clip, was fun.

if not as fun as this half.

7 minutes ago, GamesGamesGames said:

First time this tournament a side have looked outstanding front to back. Not convinced the bench can replace some of their key players, which might go against them.

And bang on cue, one of those key players is crocked.