IGNORED

Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

disperse and recoagulate

If England hadn't scored, this would be a relatively cagey match, with both sides threatening but not really getting anyway in the last third. 

With England scoring, Italy look hopeless. 

I am concerned. 

3 minutes ago, sprite said:

I’m a little sad I don’t have anyone to watch this with :(  I was going to go see my dad but he went to the bloody cricket today instead so he’s already had a long day. 

Oh well, rllmuk 4 lyf :wub: 

Likewise, I'm sat at the office, as I don't really fancy the pub ( although my resolve could crumble shortly ) and the other half has been ill all week with a horrid head cold ( not Covid, had 6 LFT's and all neg ) so she said it was best not to go round :(

1 minute ago, Stigweard said:

Sterling's been quiet hasn't he. He's been involved so much in nearly every other game but not had the chance to get intk the game yet.

He’s making all the right runs though.  England have had two or three moments where a cut back has been missed by inches or blocked by an outstretched leg. The threat has been there all evening even if it’s not showing in the shot count stats.  

6 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

Likewise, I'm sat at the office, as I don't really fancy the pub ( although my resolve could crumble shortly ) and the other half has been ill all week with a horrid head cold ( not Covid, had 6 LFT's and all neg ) so she said it was best not to go round :(

Aww :(   yeah I’m not sure I would fancy a pub either.  Fair play to those who do, but I would feel pretty nervous about it.  I was tempted to watch at my gym in the lounge but I still would’ve been sat on my own sort of, not really at ‘sitting with’ stage with the people i see :D 

Just now, sprite said:

Aww :(   yeah I’m not sure I would fancy a pub either.  Fair play to those who do, but I would feel pretty nervous about it.  I was tempted to watch at my gym in the lounge but I still would’ve been sat on my own sort of, not really at ‘sitting with’ stage with the people i see :D 

Ive some friends who’ve somehow managed to find an empty London pub (I think it doesn’t open till 7pm, and was in walking distance of one of their flats if it was somehow full)