Euro 2020 - Congrats Italy

disperse and recoagulate

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I know they do, but, I just miss proper wingers, with over lapping fullbacks whipping it in for 2 forwards. It was exciting football, before we all adopted the continental style. 

I know what you mean, Leeds still play that way and it's great to watch. 

8 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

I know what you mean, Leeds still play that way and it's great to watch. 

I don’t watch loads of premier league football, but I really enjoyed what I saw from Leeds, proper old school football. Bamford is a likeable chap too(other than his dingle connections lol). I’d love to see England just go for it Kevin Keegan Newcastle style. We might have to tone it down against the better sides, but Scotland wouldn’t have coped with us as easily as they did. 

Is the commentary on itv hd slightly ahead of the picture, or is the commentator extremely sharp? I swear he just said Walker calmly chested the ball back to Pickford as he was actually doing it and while the result was in some doubt, same with Sterling hitting the post. 

2 minutes ago, milko said:

Is the commentary on itv hd slightly ahead of the picture, or is the commentator extremely sharp? I swear he just said Walker calmly chested the ball back to Pickford as he was actually doing it and while the result was in some doubt, same with Sterling hitting the post. 

Not just me then!

Sterling demonstrating his most reliable way of scoring - not needing to use his feet.

2 minutes ago, milko said:

I’ve been thinking exactly the same. 

Already it's obvious that Saka and Grealish need to be promoted to starters for the rest of the tournament, I'd say.  In a very unenglish style, they both seem intent on actually Doing Stuff.

Kane was unlucky there, but even then, you could tell from the way he dragged himself up off the turf that there's something up with him.