IGNORED

Masked Dancer

Ninja Doctor

The Masked Singer US is a gold mine of excellent trash TV. The UK version is made by people who think they know what makes the US one good and then cranking the dial to 10 on those specific elements and fucking it up. For example, once every couple of US shows Dr Ken will make a somewhat joke guess that is within the realms of possibility and the crowd laughs. UK producer sees that the audience like that element which results in every episode Wossy throwing out completely ludicrous guesses like the Queen and all the other panellists joining in. 

The Masked Dancer US was absolutely awful, so I can only imagine that this is orders of magnitude worse.

I understand the concept of trying to identify a voice from under a costume, but how the fuck do you do it for dancing? 

"Is it Wayne Sleep under there, it looks like Wayne. Or Louie Spence? A fucking Banjo brother? Shit, I'm out of ideas."

Next: The Masked Videogamer

On 30/05/2021 at 13:43, englishbob said:

I understand the concept of trying to identify a voice from under a costume, but how the fuck do you do it for dancing? 

"Is it Wayne Sleep under there, it looks like Wayne. Or Louie Spence? A fucking Banjo brother? Shit, I'm out of ideas."

Next: The Masked Videogamer

Ironically

Spoiler

The first one voted out was a Banjo