IGNORED

E3 2021 | Capcom | Monday 14th June 22:30 BST

Calashnikov

I am pinning all my E3 hopes on it foolishly. Been totally underwhelmed watching every conference with the exception of the Elden Ring trailer. I think maybe the problem lies with me and I am worryingly losing interest in games generally.

1 hour ago, Quest said:

I'm absolutely hyped for Dragon's Dogma 2 but if Capcom don't reinstate this they can get fucked:

PC version for mods it is!

Still annoyed that the Berserk armour was removed in Dark Arisen. Licensing deals that expire five minutes later can piss off forever.

(I also had a DD video with that playing that got removed. Pfeh)

2 hours ago, Ran said:

I am pinning all my E3 hopes on it foolishly. Been totally underwhelmed watching every conference with the exception of the Elden Ring trailer. I think maybe the problem lies with me and I am worryingly losing interest in games generally.

I am in the same boat, but not because I have lost interest, but more due to knowing about most of the games. There hasn’t been any big reveals or anything so it is tough to get amongst the hype.

This is the first conference I might watch live. So far I've skipped everything and judging by the threads I did not miss much.

Wish list:

- Dragon's Dogma 2. The original is a flawed gem.

- Dino Crisis in the style of Alien Isolation. Still in space, but more horror and much less action schlock.

1 hour ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Wonder if we’ll see a Monster Hunter World 2 reveal?

Way too early for that, I would expect to get G rank Rise expansion before we see anything of World 2.

Dragons Dogma for me as well, come on Itsuno give us what we want!

And a MH Stories 2 demo, but that might be in the Nintendo presentation.

10 minutes ago, Melon_Bread said:

Way too early for that, I would expect to get G rank Rise expansion before we see anything of World 2.

Dragons Dogma for me as well, come on Itsuno give us what we want!

And a MH Stories 2 demo, but that might be in the Nintendo presentation.

I dunno there’s a lot of people thirsty for it that don’t have a switch. And yah I imagine the stories stuff will either be with Nintendo or have it’s own thing separately so won’t clash with an announcement here. 

It's probably too early to see anything of the Resi 4 remake, right? Different team from Village but I recall it essentially got rebooted because there was some internal conflict as to how faithful it should be to the original.

17 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

New Onimusha and Dragon's Dogma 2 reveal, an announcement of MH Rise Gold plus a teaser for the new MH World. Calling it.

I thought about Onimusha, but if you're on PlayStation Ghost of Tsushima is practically Onimusha without the oni (demons).

I also do not think the "remaster" of Onimusha 1 was very well received due to it being incredibly dull: fuzzy 2d background with higher res 3d models. It's a weird one.

6 minutes ago, Sarlaccfood said:

I dunno there’s a lot of people thirsty for it that don’t have a switch. And yah I imagine the stories stuff will either be with Nintendo or have it’s own thing separately so won’t clash with an announcement here. 

I would be very surprised, they've never overlapped Monster Hunter games before, that would be competing with their own fanbase.

They work on 2 year cycles, mainline MH game which get content for a year then an expansion, then B team make portable game which is more experimental which also get an expansion around a year later, then the next mainline game which steals any of the good idea's from the B team.

I guess they could show something super early but I would not expect MH World 2, which would be MH6, until 2023.

9 minutes ago, df0 said:

What is? Onimusha?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/capcom-ransomware-leaks-thread-check-op-for-latest-contents.327053/?fbclid=IwAR3L3XcDcfxzl8uosaVlO7OLygBS4SGKn841GUdjriXYC2-ayhp78tDPY0M

Seeing as we already got our new GnG game, the Village demo in April, and that Ace Attorney game also got confirmed, I suppose the leak is genuine.

It would be amazing if Capcom showed off RE4 remake but i'd expect that to be revealed at E3 2022 as it's due for release in 2023. Capcom never show games that far off. Maybe a teaser?

I'd expect RE Village dlc and RE Outrage (or whatever it will be called) for Switch - however i expect that to show in Nintendo's direct.

3 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/capcom-ransomware-leaks-thread-check-op-for-latest-contents.327053/?fbclid=IwAR3L3XcDcfxzl8uosaVlO7OLygBS4SGKn841GUdjriXYC2-ayhp78tDPY0M

Seeing as we already got our new GnG game, the Village demo in April, and that Ace Attorney game also got confirmed, I suppose the leak is genuine.

Ooh neat, did not know that.

It's probably going to be a mobile game 😐

4 hours ago, RubberJohnny said:

I will make the one "not asking for nostalgia" post ITT and say I'd like to see more on Pragmata.

Me too. Finally a big new IP from them, but I'm afraid we're just getting new content for Rise and Village and the like. I hope to be pleasantly surprised