Jump to content
IGNORED

E3 2021 | Nintendo | June 15th - 17:00 BST


Robo_1
 Share

Recommended Posts

Nintendo seem to unveil a game for Switch online members at these things - maybe we'll get Mario Kart Battle Royale. 

I think the safe bets are:

Mario Golf

Skyward Sword

Mario & Rabbids 2

Smash update

Animal Crossing update

 

Less safe bets:

Zelda anniversary collection type thing

Mario Kart 9

Metroid

 

Final reveal:

BOTW2

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

let's face it - these are ALWAYS dissapointing.

 

It's like seeing Scotland in the major tournament - the build up is always better than the delivery.  I fully expect them to say that 'we're still working on Metroid Prime 4 but not quite ready to show you anything yet'.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 09/06/2021 at 21:29, Majora said:

And it was the worst selling console in the UK in May against two consoles which are severely supply constrained so in terms of demand it's actually at the bottom of the pile now.

It was the biggest selling console in North America in both unit numbers and revenue for May. 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bet there's at least one thing none of us ever thought existed but we all suddenly need.

 

Like when they announced Golf Story or Link's Awakening or Mario Kart Live or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Stoppy2000 said:

I think the safe bets are:

Mario Golf

Skyward Sword

Mario & Rabbids 2

Smash update

Animal Crossing update

Realistically I don't expect anything more than this tbh. That's enough for them to fill a direct. Extended looks at SS and Golf will take up most of the time, followed by a long look at some obscure anime dude with a sword who's now joining Smash.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Realistically I don't expect anything more than this tbh. That's enough for them to fill a direct. Extended looks at SS and Golf will take up most of the time, followed by a long look at some obscure anime dude with a sword who's now joining Smash.

 


My hope is that the inevitable Skyward Sword and Mario Golf extended looks will be occurring in the 3-hour Treehouse event after the fact 🤞🏻 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't get people who think Nintendo is going to give of an extended look at stuff like Mario Golf. That's a game they're launching within 10 days and are already airing commercials for. The game is as ready as any. Skyward Sword I can see if they want to show off some more features.

 

If expectations need to be tempered, I'd expect it to have to do with the games being revealed then with getting non-announcements of games already covered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, HarMGM said:

I don't get people who think Nintendo is going to give of an extended look at stuff like Mario Golf. That's a game they're launching within 10 days and are already airing commercials for.


They’ve got previous, I’m fucking sure of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Majora said:

Why would they release Mario Kart 9 on the Switch when 8 Deluxe is still selling stupid amounts every year? MK9 is a game to save for the first year of Switch 2.

Because they could reduce MK8 to £30 and sell MK9 for £50 and probably sell millions of both still? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Majora said:

Why would they release Mario Kart 9 on the Switch when 8 Deluxe is still selling stupid amounts every year? MK9 is a game to save for the first year of Switch 2.

Because there are 35 million people who bought deluxe who would likely buy a new Mario Kart. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Hylian said:

Because there are 35 million people who bought deluxe who would likely buy a new Mario Kart. 

 

Literally bought it this week! Had it for the WiiU but sold it before Switch launched and just really missed the game. Kept holding out hoping it would drop in price but it never did, bought it for $80 in the end. That's crazy right? 46 pound sterling for a game that came out 7 years ago in 2014.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.