IGNORED

E32021 | Devolver Digital @ June 12th - 21:30 BST

moosegrinder

Edit: I can't find anything that works aside from the Twitch Gaming link:

Part of Overlord Keighley's Summer Game Fest. Personally this is the one conference I know won't let me down just because, historically speaking, they've been so damn entertaining.

Phantom Abyss is out later this month (in early access form) so it would be nice to see a little more of that...

On 21/05/2021 at 13:59, Qazimod said:

Devolver are publishing a procedurally generated asynchronous multiplayer game named Phantom Abyss. Run through branching paths, navigate obstacles and avoid foes in a randomly generated world. The asynchronous multiplayer comes from being able to see the failed attempts of other players as you make your own attempts, not unlike (apologies in advance for the comparison) the bloodstains in Souls games.

I'm kind of curious about how that last bit would work in a procedural world - maybe the world is built in "blocks", or maybe the phantoms you see are for that particular configuration...

As per the thumbnail, it's available in early access form next month.

I'm actually kind of tired of their shows now. It started out as seeming to put two fingers up at everyone and just showing games, now they're just rolling around in their own skits and cleverness. It's meh.

1 minute ago, Benny said:

I'm actually kind of tired of their shows now. It started out as seeming to put two fingers up at everyone and just showing games, now they're just rolling around in their own skits and cleverness. It's meh.

Yeah I know what you mean but rated on a scale with ubisofts effort it's still better. Low bar though. 

Yeah, that looked bootiful.

Indiana croft multiplayer looked... dunno, almost too hectic for me. I was hoping someone else was doing an actual puzzley tomb raider type thing but seems more time trial or some such.

One day.