IGNORED

Forza Horizon 5

Mr Do 71

17 minutes ago, layten said:

It was always the better of the 2. :ph34r:

My chelsea tractor has torque vectoring. Where is your god now, Mitsubishi?

(I'd totally take an Evo, and I actually love the approach that it's a bloody awful car to sit in because 99% of the money went into the engine/chassis). 

Of course, now we get things like Veloster N. Do these things even rally cross? Meh.

Apologies if it has been mentioned, but has anyone had weird shenanigans with the seasons changing? I was playing earlier and it changed to autumn, then straight back to summer, then back to autumn, back to summer, etc etc for half a dozen turns or more then settled down. 

5 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Apologies if it has been mentioned, but has anyone had weird shenanigans with the seasons changing? I was playing earlier and it changed to autumn, then straight back to summer, then back to autumn, back to summer, etc etc for half a dozen turns or more then settled down. 

I think it defaults to a 'fall back' season or something when the online connection isn't. there.

I’ve been playing whenever I have time and decided to keep

all my money for a while rather than constantly buying cars as I go.

Then I accidentally said yes to prioritising one of the barn find restorations and lost millions… Aaarrrggghhhhhhh

7 minutes ago, g wings said:

I’ve been playing whenever I have time and decided to keep

all my money for a while rather than constantly buying cars as I go.

Then I accidentally said yes to prioritising one of the barn find restorations and lost millions… Aaarrrggghhhhhhh

image.jpeg.42de8eddffefb7c52acfa654e45e10e7.jpeg

1 hour ago, thesnwmn said:

That RS200 is great. Not Cosworth great but much faster so excellent for getting good starting scores on most PR stunts when you stumble through them

It’s absolutely bonkers. I bought it off the back of that Top 10 Cars vid that @Boozy The Clown posted. That guy actually includes a tune to reduce it to S1 to make it a bit less mental to drive. Obviously, I’ve not bothered with that.

VIP throws so many credits and wheelspins at you, plus the free houses, that I’m absolutely rolling in it. It’s really nice. I can happily buy a 500,000 Cr car and chuck another 150K on a tune without thinking twice. 

Not just me then?

Played the online mode thing where you do like three races against the same opposition. Blue and red teams and all that. Came this |.|  close to a first place. I've never done online races before, really enjoyed it. 

I have to say, though, I'll echo some others in the thread - I can't quite get my head around the different bits to this, the adventures and so on...

Just now, HarryBizzle said:

I just hide the UI and take a screenshot with the controller button rather than the in game camera. 

Ahh! I'm using a DS4 on a PC I don't have that option, thanks!

I love this game it's fucking brilliant! Rainy season is so much fun.

2 minutes ago, Minion said:

Ahh! I'm using a DS4 on a PC I don't have that option, thanks!

I love this game it's fucking brilliant! Rainy season is so much fun.

I think you should be able to take a screenshot with the Windows screenshot tool. Can’t remember what the shortcut is for the game bar, but it’s definitely possible. 

5 hours ago, SteveH said:

I got the accolade/ achievement for having played in all 4 seasons yesterday which shouldn't be possible yet as the game's not be out for long enough so there is something funny going on with the seasons

1 hour ago, StumpyJohn said:

I got the accolade/ achievement for having played in all 4 seasons yesterday which shouldn't be possible yet as the game's not be out for long enough so there is something funny going on with the seasons

I seem to be completing events in the past and future seasons too as my points are going up in all of them.

I’m doing some of the Showdown events at the moment and the voice acting is getting very close to spoiling them. Not sure how much longer I’ll stick with this.

5 hours ago, HarryBizzle said:

I do like a good puddle.

The lighting on the wet road is spectacular, especially combined with all the HDR stuff going on in the sky.

In other news, the Gauntlet might singularly be the most enjoyable 21 minutes of racing I have ever done. Hoonigan Cossie. Almost regretted offroad tyres as there was more asphalt than I anticipated, but it actually caused the car to be delightfully drifty.

11/10, would race again. Wish you could save replays (or: Stu should learn how to make the Xbox record videos).