Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania!

mdn2

The original is a top 10 all timer for me. If this lives up to that, or even includes it, I will be fucking delighted.

If Monkey Bowling is on there, I’m going to need a GameCube pad adapter for my Switch, otherwise I’ll have to buy it on PS5. Analogue triggers or gtfo 

8 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

The original is a top 10 all timer for me. If this lives up to that, or even includes it, I will be fucking delighted.

If Monkey Bowling is on there, I’m going to need a GameCube pad adapter for my Switch, otherwise I’ll have to buy it on PS5. Analogue triggers or gtfo 

Can Centro @deKay Leaks confirm whether the Switch Pro joycons have analogue triggers plz?

45 minutes ago, Alex W. said:

Can Centro @deKay Leaks confirm whether the Switch Pro joycons have analogue triggers plz?

My sources tell me the game is fake.

34 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

They’ll need to bring out a new wavebird. Current controllers with their circular inlays around the analogue just won’t cut it. 

One of those moments that we can be thankfull Nintendo made the Switch compatible with the Gamecube Controller adaptors.

Just remembered that I completed some Sega survey within the last year where I took the opportunity to spam Super Monkey Ball as an option in various questions pertaining to what I like, what I’m interested in and what I’m likely to spend money on and all that, so, you’re welcome :hat: 

I've been playing SMB Banana Blitz on the Wii and it's still great those mini games are the icing on the cake. Frisbee golf! :)

I'd be all over this but don't think I'll be interested in the asking price. Because well it's Monkey Ball. I've had so many versions. GameCube one with the GC controller is as good as it got for me.

Sure this makes it accessable for this generation though. 

Isn't AV just mainly the RGG Studio though nowadays?  So not likely to ever happen. 

Cos you know, he gave us expert 7 after all. And that alone is videogame history IMO. 

Super Monkey Ball on the GameCube means two things to me

I'm sure now I'm older the controller not having hexagon around it will make both of these stages less frustrating. 

Absolutely perfect. I hope everyone that's been clamouring for this exact thing puts their money where their mouth is to hopefully get a proper sequel one day too.