Jump to content

Metroid: Dread - October 8th


mdn2
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Yasawas said:

Eh, did anyone else’s Nintendo Store dispatch confirmation include 5x poster/keyring/sticker sheet or was someone just relieved the day was over when they sent mine?!

 

 Shat myself thinking they’d charged me for five at first then. 

I don’t seem to have one that lottery and only got one of everything on my email. :( @Corranga also seems to be getting two of everything bar the game though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yasawas said:

Eh, did anyone else’s Nintendo Store dispatch confirmation include 5x poster/keyring/sticker sheet or was someone just relieved the day was over when they sent mine?!

 

 Shat myself thinking they’d charged me for five at first then. 


I have 2 as above. Did you order that free keyring that was on the site probably as a mistake a couple of weeks back?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Corranga said:


I have 2 as above. Did you order that free keyring that was on the site probably as a mistake a couple of weeks back?


No - can’t imagine what happened! I’m quite excited to see what I get now. I want to look out to see the DPD dude lugging a box of tat bigger than him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This feels fantastic. Even on my pauper Switch it looks beautiful, seems super crisp for 720p and smooth as silk. It oozes quality. Haven't finished Fusion (which I've only really tucked into recently, having installed it on various 3DS machines ever since the ambassador program) I'd wanted to finish that before starting this but nah, this is too good to sit on. Plus I'm a real sucker for any in game voice that sounds like a Cylon, Berzerk for example.

 

Feels very special indeed, right off the bat.

 

Thank you lady at the 24hr Asda. I'd only went for a few late night groceries. Metroid, crispy coated peanuts and a cold Frappuccino, fantastic. The night is young.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/09/2021 at 16:50, HarMGM said:

I'm expecting something similar to Paper Mario: The Origami King, a game that uses all the elements from an earlier game I was incredibly down on(Sticker Star in that case) and makes a few tweaks to make something way better and grander.

Sounds like I was bang on with this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, amc said:

Haven't finished Fusion (which I've only really tucked into recently, having installed it on various 3DS machines ever since the ambassador program)


Thanks, I’d just been thinking about digging out my old GBA SP to play Fusion and had completely forgotten it was on my 3DS too 😀.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, alf said:

Standard edition was £39.99 in Argos


I did not know this. Seriously weighing up an emergency run to the local Argos in light of Boss Deals’ abject failure to get it to me on launch day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Popo said:


I did not know this. Seriously weighing up an emergency run to the local Argos in light of Boss Deals’ abject failure to get it to me on launch day. 

 

Mines not turned up yet either, have a copy in the basket to collect form Argos too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

I don't think any reviews have mentioned it has unlockables after finishing the game?

 

I'm going to guess it's got either Fusion or Zero Mission as an unlockable.

 

Nah. It'll just be some art, hinting at some future backstory like in SR.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.