Premier League Champions: Man City

Fourth spot: Gonna be pessimistic and say Spurs

Relegated: Norwich, Watford, Everton

FA Cup: Liverpool

Champions League: Liverpool

Europe League: RB Leipzig

Europa Conference: Roma

13 hours ago, Silent Runner said:

A mistake that might cost his team the Seria A title. 

Buffon did exactly the same for Parma on Monday, too (but he was further out). Tried to play with his left foot, glanced the ball and then lost the foot race. Bad week for goalkeepers in Italy. 

Wait a moment. How long have Chelsea been wearing their WCC winners badge in the league? I am positive we weren't allowed. Only in cup and European games.

Since they won it in February when Abramovich’s money was still good. What’s confusing me is that the 3 logo is missing from their kit when Sky show the team when it has never been missing during the match.

I'm also miffed that Palace aren't allowed to wear a badge commemorating their (long forgotten 3rd cup) Zenith Data Sytems cup win from 1991, an equally pointless achievement.

(4-1 vs Everton at Wembley, my first trip there)

18 hours ago, layten said:

:lol:

Yeah, it does, except for the fact that it's photoshopped.  Sorry.

FRd0f7aWUAEf-db.thumb.jpg.b5b8cb7da079163cbaa0de0df398d285.jpg

It was posted by someone called "Kop Craftsman" which is a bit of a clue.  :sherlock:

Spoiler

This is such a tiny hill to die on, but @Fry Crayolaand @Chewylegs I have further proof that this is a sham.

FRfJBJHWQAAGWdj.thumb.jpg.6d1bd7993945c7a6f1847bdf15144415.jpg

This was clearly taken a few seconds before or after the photoshopped one.  You can tell by the positions of the various gluttons for punishment fans you can see in the two images, the stewards, etc.

I know what you're going to say - this is actually the photoshopped one, in which case I say this to you - sod off.  :lol:

Huge day in the Challenge League today. FcSchaffhausen play FcWinterthur away, it's our derby. It's derby game number 124, and it might just be the most important game in history... Because currently, Winterthur top the league followed by Schaffhausen, who are 1 point behind. And there are only 5 games left... It's the biggest chance for promotion into the highest Swiss league both teams have had for a decade or so... 

The stadium is sold out (capacity of 9500), and the family and I as well as some friends are going to spend the night in the guest sector. Should be fun... 

And back (hungover) and awake again. Wonderful match - Schaffhausen took the lead after something like 8 minutes, but Winterthur drew level in the second half after a very very suspicious penalty. Never a penalty, I didn't even see a foul. But then again I didn't see a whole lot of anything. 🙂

1-1 doesn't really help us, but there are 4 games to go and still 4-5 teams with promotion hopes