IGNORED

Football Thread 2021/2022

Plissken

We had no right taking it to the final few minutes of the season. Plus the last time we broke 90 points, finished second to City by one point and beating Wolves on the last day. We went on to win the European Cup against a team in white and something to do with Madrid.

What a fucking season.

2 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

Thank fuck for that, at least the lesser evil won it. 

:bye:

Woah woah woah.

Are you an absolute charity shop?

Great season, hell, great last day.

Yeah I'm gutted but for anyone who isn't a Red it was a hell of a day. Twists and turns right to the death all through the league table. Brilliant.

2 minutes ago, layten said:

The draw we got against Liverpool cost them the title. Happy days.

Yes, a draw in September cost us, rather than a draw two weeks ago. Still, if it makes you happy :)

Looks like Citeh can’t get their scroat fans off the pitch. No how much money and success they have the majority of their fans will always be daft Manc chav bastards. 

Just now, Dan said:

Looks like Citeh can’t get their scroat fans off the pitch. No how much money and success they have the majority of their fans will always be daft Manc chav bastards. 

If any team won in that circumstances I'd reckon there'd be a pitch invasion. No need to be a prick about it.

Just now, ilpostino said:

If any team won in that circumstances I'd reckon there'd be a pitch invasion. No need to be a prick about it.

They destroyed the goal. I’m not being a prick, they are chavs and always will be. I’ve seen plenty of teams win in similar circumstances and it not happen. Difference is that Citeh are daft manc scroaty bastards 😉

3 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Pitch invasion to celebrate winning the title is understandable and somewhat acceptable... but they appeared to be destroying the goals? Twats 

They’ll need a gofundme to replace them. 

2 hours ago, bradigor said:

I get despising Liverpool, we are unbearable, but actively supporting City to win :lol:

I absolutely despise Man City.  They're a club that represents everything that is immoral and unfair in modern football.  They've done nothing to earn any of their success.  They're owned by a backward regime whose hands are covered in blood.  Oasis were an absolutely shit band who damaged British music irreparably.  

I really wanted them to win today.  :P

Spoiler

Mostly because I think you'll beat Real Madrid and I want Man Utd's treble to remain the greatest achievement by a British team.

18 minutes ago, Dan said:

They destroyed the goal. I’m not being a prick, they are chavs and always will be. I’ve seen plenty of teams win in similar circumstances and it not happen. Difference is that Citeh are daft manc scroaty bastards 😉

Oh no! They destroyed a goal! Is the goal ok? Fuck off.

Didn't your Blackburn "scroaty bastards" invade the pitch one year when you got promoted? I remember seeing the match.