WarioWare: Get It Together (Switch)

Paulando

6696 in the Wario Cup putting me in the 4% 😁

I don't think I've ever successfully done the 'LIGHT UP!' at around game 32 but other than that a perfect run seems so possible now 🙂

On 11/09/2021 at 19:10, Jolly said:

Hmmm. There might be something in the endgame here that's spoiled it for me a bit. Doesn't seem to be an awful lot to spend your coins on compared to previous entries? 

Once you complete it head to the character gallery (not sure it's name) as it unlocks an area to spend stuff on. I just happened by it in the menus. 

4 hours ago, PyramidFace said:

Am I understanding it right that levelling up your character with gifts means you get higher scores with them in Wario Cup? Kind of spoils the appeal of that mode if so.

Yes, but it's not that big a difference. You start with 100, and gain 1 per level. A single extra game completed will earn you more points than 2 level ups.

On 10/09/2021 at 15:17, Strafe said:

I’ll pick up a copy eventually but as good as it is, micro games aren’t really my kind of thing so sitting it out for now.

Turns out ‘Eventually’ means as far as Sunday after release.

Wario Cup looks fun this week - pick five characters (with various score modifiers depending on their trickiness) and just keep going until you lose with each one. Can see me spending a lot of time on that this weekend.  

15 hours ago, Robbo said:

Is it worth getting this with only two players at home?

I've only played it single player so far, but I'd say two seems like the optimum number. It feels like that's what they had in mind. 

Got round to downloading this as my going on holiday game - of course had to test it works just now before I go.

The games are so simple as always but that simplicity hides the quality of the design, especially when you then layer in the different characters and their abilities. It's just pure gameplay.