"Who will the last Smash Ultimate character be" prediction list thread (no prizes, just for fun)

Qazimod

11 minutes ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Plok.

Or a Virtua Fighter.

Or one of the rabbids.

Or a character from the upcoming Breath of the Wild pt. 2.

A Virtua Fighter character like Akira or Sarah with VF1 polygon skin would be great but then I remembered the former is already in as an assist trophy.

I really want it to be Kiryu, I'd settle for Phoenix Wright, it'll end up being some crap Breath of the Wild 2 tie-in character no-one's heard of yet or someone interchangeable from Fire Emblem.

32 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

I really want it to be Kiryu, I'd settle for Phoenix Wright, it'll end up being some crap Breath of the Wild 2 tie-in character no-one's heard of yet or someone interchangeable from Fire Emblem.

I can’t see it being BOTW 2 given the last fighter has to release this year and the BOTW 2 doesn’t release till next year.

Phoenix Wright is fun in Marvel vs Capcom, could see it.

20 hours ago, b00dles said:

Peter Molyneux 

He'll be hyped up as the best character with all of the moves and totally new breakthroughs in the genre and then...

Will he controlled by repeatedly tapping the same cube button over and over and over and over and over. 

Someone from Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat or Virtua Fighter would be the obvious route. 

Or someone from the Resident Evil series. 

Probably be Crash Bandicoot or Master Chief 

I want Viewtiful Joe. 

Or one of the blocks from Tetris 

A Monster Hunter hunter is my guess and entry. Multiple weapon choices would be best, but my cynical concern is they'll add yet another fighting horn character to the roster.

I don't even really want Waluigi as a character but I think it would be funny to see him stealing a Smash Invite from another prominent franchise character and taking their place.  It would piss off so many people, but I'd greatly enjoy it.

I just hope it's not another sword-wielding character.  And I hope it's not Fortnite representation either.