IGNORED

Marvel (Disney) What If? August 11th 2021 Disney+

Arn X Treme

Spoiler

It did seem a smidge off how easily they beat ultron at the end, considering how monstrously powerful and almost omnipotent he was in the previous episode. 

But other than that, a very nice satisfying ending. Better than the live action shows so far! 

On 08/10/2021 at 08:43, IcEBuRN said:
  Hide contents

It did seem a smidge off how easily they beat ultron at the end, considering how monstrously powerful and almost omnipotent he was in the previous episode. 

But other than that, a very nice satisfying ending. Better than the live action shows so far! 

Spoiler

I thought that, but then remembered that that version of Strange had previously pretty much sucked in a whole universe and so was also immensely powerful and it was his protection that gave the others any chance at all.

Overall the last two episodes really nailed it for me, thought they were a great end to a pretty interesting series. Looking forward to another season of throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks...?

• 5 weeks later...

I just caught up on these - I wasn't actually expecting them to

Spoiler

Tie all the episodes together in the end, so it was a rather neat suprise. It kind of explains things now when I think back on the episodes that felt like they were missing a third act, when the end of the series acted like a third act for all of them. As I said, neat.

The Iron Man episode missing the production schedule makes sense, as it was really jarring and felt like you were expected to understand the background for that scene. Presumably they'll add it into season 2.

To be honest it's a pretty uneven series, but a reasonable way to spend a few evenings.