Jackass 4ever

Shame about Bam but I can't wait for this. The second film is in my top comedies ever and the others were very good as well. Even numbered movies the classics?

Yep, so happy this got made. Love Jackass and the whole team of idiots. Such a shame Bam couldn't keep himself sober to take part, he was always my favourite too. 

15 hours ago, Stigweard said:

This one makes me laugh every time

Oh my god, I'm crying and my abs hurt. I’d forgotten that one. 

7 hours ago, wev said:

Yeah Steve-O was always the most outrageous but I always preferred Knoxville for his showmanship

Knoxville, Steve O and Ryan Dunn were always my favourites. They just seemed the craziest and most fearless.

The cast rounds itself out overall as some are good at some skits but will bail at others. Like Pontius barely ever does skits where he will probably get injured but will do some absolutely insane stuff with dangerous animals like on Wild Boyz where he might get killed. The only rubbish one is Dave England.

The Jackass movies on Netflix have audio description soundtracks for those with sight impairments.  It's quite surreal and hilarious watching them that way - try it.  

"Bam punches Johnny Knoxville in the face".

18 hours ago, Orion said:

Knoxville, Steve O and Ryan Dunn were always my favourites. They just seemed the craziest and most fearless.

The cast rounds itself out overall as some are good at some skits but will bail at others. Like Pontius barely ever does skits where he will probably get injured but will do some absolutely insane stuff with dangerous animals like on Wild Boyz where he might get killed. The only rubbish one is Dave England.

Ehren McGhehey too.

Really, they all suck outside of the core crew of Knoxville, Bam, Steve-O, Pontius and Ryan Dunn.